This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

XBOX 360 BOT games

#11CapwnDPosted 8/6/2014 1:13:48 AM
moondog84 posted...
Section 8

Klinger?
---
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!
#12Kerr AvonPosted 8/6/2014 9:11:18 AM
Astaroth211 posted...
The only thing I can really think of that comes close are the Star Wars: Battlefront games from the original Xbox.

They were fantastic!

I don't know of any games of this type on the 360 (or PS3) that also have bots, but since others are listing games with bots but don't play like the TC asked for, I'd recommend;

Perfect Dark (XBLA) - my favourite game ever, and with very good bots,

Perfect Dark Zero - vastly inferior to Perfect Dark, but does have bots and a quite good multiplayer,

Unreal Tournament 3,

Sadly, bots, like split-screen multiplayer, are becoming less and less common, since they are hard to write well, and the companies would rather create online only multiplayer with no bots, even though most games end up unplayable after a not too long period of time, when very few players can be found online for a given game. Whereas with bots, you can always play the game type you choose, any time you choose.
---
I'm a PC and console gamer - I love good games, regardless of their host system.
For all things N64: http://z9.invisionfree.com/Nintendo_64_Forever/
#13Kerr AvonPosted 8/6/2014 9:11:31 AM
Astaroth211 posted...
The only thing I can really think of that comes close are the Star Wars: Battlefront games from the original Xbox.

They were fantastic!

I don't know of any games of this type on the 360 (or PS3) that also have bots, but since others are listing games with bots but don't play like the TC asked for, I'd recommend;

Perfect Dark (XBLA) - my favourite game ever, and with very good bots,

Perfect Dark Zero - vastly inferior to Perfect Dark, but does have bots and a quite good multiplayer,

Unreal Tournament 3,

Sadly, bots, like split-screen multiplayer, are becoming less and less common, since they are hard to write well, and the companies would rather create online only multiplayer with no bots, even though most games end up unplayable after a not too long period of time, when very few players can be found online for a given game. Whereas with bots, you can always play the game type you choose, any time you choose.
---
I'm a PC and console gamer - I love good games, regardless of their host system.
For all things N64: http://z9.invisionfree.com/Nintendo_64_Forever/
#14justaseabassPosted 8/6/2014 9:19:18 AM
Counter Strike: Global Offensive
---
Aiden Pearce is our lord and savior.
Currently own a PS3 and 360
#15Mr_ShabbsPosted 8/6/2014 9:31:18 AM
justaseabass posted...
Counter Strike: Global Offensive

I have not actually played this yet, im a huge CS head as well (dating back to the original before it got overun with aimbots and hackers). How is it? Havn't picked up CS since source. Does it translate well with a controller? That was my fear of it being on a console that the controls would degrade to complete garbage like counter strike on the original xbox.
---
-Darkness
#16DarkSymbiotePosted 8/6/2014 9:35:55 AM
Gears of War 2
---
My Watch Dogs Review:
gamefaqs.com/X360/673018-watch-dogs/reviews/review-158355
#17DyphearrPosted 8/6/2014 1:43:03 PM
CapwnD posted...
moondog84 posted...
Section 8

Klinger?

This post made my day lol. Completely off topic but hilarious. Thank you
---
Death is a dream on the journey to true awakening.