This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Should I switch from Xbox to another console?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Should I switch from Xbox to another console?
1 year ago#21
they all suck TC, steam, ms, sony. this is pretty light really, arguably your fault for falling for one of the sleezy tactics they use. they will all downright screw you though
---
nyuuuuuuuuu~
1 year ago#22
Do you think you can live with SP console or MP gaming on PC for a while?

If so, and you're not concerned about the MS police coming to collect, you could wait for the Steam box then decide (I am).
1 year ago#23
Imn0tleB0W5ki posted...
AltiarLio posted...
Urban Sniper 3 posted...
Create a new account. I wouldnt pay them either. XBL isnt at the top of my priority list when it comes to keeping track of expiration or updating payment info. I know if I dont pay my cable, electricity, netflix etc. it gets turned off rather than running up a tab. Their mistake is not your problem.

Wouldn't that affect your credit rating? And by the way the tc types he seems young not funny educated yet so that could bad for his future even if its "just" $20?

I was wondering the same thing or even if a collection agency could get involved.

first of all no, not paying cable, netflix, electricity, they don't report that to credit agencies. they just shut your crap off. you're not building credit with them, hence they cut it off when you don't pay, rather than letting it run like you can with a credit card

second, $20 is hardly enough to turn you in to collections. although stranger things have happened...
---
See The Game Collection
http://people.ign.com/nights_team2k7/games
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Should I switch from Xbox to another console?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived