This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You know whats amazing? some people who work for xbox support.

#11simonbelmont2Posted 8/16/2014 3:30:02 AM
I've only had to deal with them twice and both times they were polite and helpful.
---
and when he crossed the bridge the phantoms came to meet him
#12levyjl1988Posted 8/16/2014 3:57:50 AM
Terrible imo. It depends really on the scope of the work.

Removing credit card information is easy.

But trying to redeem a code is hell. I've been trying for the past year to redeem codes but only get errors when trying to redeem them.

And don't get me started on delisted dlc attached to pins.

I've had terrible service because of the limitations. I always manage to find some inconvenience when I regularly use xbox.com

ie) You need a credit card to purchase anything listed as free on xbox.com for 360 material.

Microsoft has a long way until they reach my level of consumer standard. And where the fudge is my external hard drive support for my Xbox 360?
---
I hate games with bad game design
#13AltiarLio(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2014 4:02:01 AM
levyjl1988 posted...
Terrible imo. It depends really on the scope of the work.

Removing credit card information is easy.

But trying to redeem a code is hell. I've been trying for the past year to redeem codes but only get errors when trying to redeem them.

And don't get me started on delisted dlc attached to pins.

I've had terrible service because of the limitations. I always manage to find some inconvenience when I regularly use xbox.com

ie) You need a credit card to purchase anything listed as free on xbox.com for 360 material.

Microsoft has a long way until they reach my level of consumer standard. And where the fudge is my external hard drive support for my Xbox 360?

Lilj I was talking about customer service, in particular the support team...
---
http://instagram.com/tyronelio# ; You'll Never Walk Alone.
Adapt or Die. GT: Tyron3L1o http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000325-xbox-360-general-social
#14AWarAmp84Posted 8/16/2014 4:29:05 AM
MS support is good at solving everyday issues. However, anything issue outside of the box throws them for a loop. I lost an 8 year old account due to their incompetence. They're also terrible at following up with issues ie. "We'll call you back within 48 hours" and you have to call them instead.
---
Not taking Gamefaqs seriously since 2004. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.
#15ArseenPosted 8/16/2014 5:56:52 AM
Have only had to deal with them when my original X360 RRoD'ed 4 times.

All times all went fine.

As a sorry for my troubles first time I got 3 months Live Gold, second time 12 months, 3rd charge and play kit, 4th new controller.
---
I AM THE TRUE PLAYER
#16sonicteam2k1Posted 8/16/2014 8:24:36 AM
it's hit or miss. sometimes you get an American who speaks good English and they give you grade A service (my last contact with them they refunded an entire order because they made an error)

And sometimes you get some foreign person who is difficult to understand and can't understand you and the service is worse than being in a black hole.
---
See The Game Collection
http://people.ign.com/nights_team2k7/games