This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

about how many more people now have xbox one rather than the xbox 360?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. about how many more people now have xbox one rather than the xbox 360?
1 year ago#1
i keep trying to google it and didnt come up w/ much, im trying to decide whether to trade in my xbox 360 and the dozen games i have for and xbox one and was needing a general idea of where the market place is at. would anyone kindly answer me this question please?
1 year ago#2
Huh? I have both?
---
Not taking Gamefaqs seriously since 2004. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.
1 year ago#3
I believe 7.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
1 year ago#4
kil me
1 year ago#5
Not worth upgrading yet IMHO.. Between the sales and gwg, my 360 backlog is insane. My brother has a one and we've barely used it. Personally I think they should've spent a little more time improving it before release but they clearly didn't want to let ps4 get the jump. It's time will come but it's not quite there yet.
1 year ago#6
thats what i was sort of leaning towards thanks omg
1 year ago#7
"cil my landlord, cil my landlord! C. I. L. my landlord!"

On topic: Not many, since the Xbone is in last place. It's a small minority that completely abandoned last gen for the next gen.
---
Axess2084 on PSN and Xbox Live. Gaming for almost 40 years now.
1 year ago#8
Too much in love with my 360 to think about buying the one.
1 year ago#9
there is no games that interest me on the One and it not having BC is a deal breaker for me. I don't think i will get the PS4 or One.
---
Carmine is a beast. No matter how many times he dies.
http://i.imgur.com/FrZIT.jpg http://i.imgur.com/RThXu.gif
1 year ago#10
I have a feeling it is going to take Xbone and PS4 at least until 2016 to actually hit some kind of momentum. By that time, I'll be able to assemble a PC for $400 that is 3 times the power of either console. So, there will be even less of an incentive to buy either.

It's pretty disappointing because the 360/PS3 gen was handled a LOT better. I still play games on those two consoles daily.

I don't even consider the Wii-U. Nintendo has pretty much turned me off with their repeated milking of the same decades-old properties. Not to mention that their systems STILL have proprietary media and they can't get a workable online system.
---
Axess2084 on PSN and Xbox Live. Gaming for almost 40 years now.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. about how many more people now have xbox one rather than the xbox 360?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived