This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you know more strong female characters in video games or in real life?

#21simonbelmont2Posted 8/20/2014 7:40:08 AM
JackBurton85 posted...
AWarAmp84 posted...
How many video game females are single parents that have overcome addiction and have raised multiple bright, polite and compassionate kid/s all on their own? None that I'm aware of. I know a women in real life that has done just that plus she herself suffers from Type 2 diabetes. On top of all that, her father just recently passed away(colon cancer) and when I last saw her, before I had a chance to say anything, she asked me how I was doing. No video game character can top that.

If she was a strong person she wouldn't have gotten addicted to drugs or acted irresponsibly sexually and had a kid in the first place.

She is perhaps a stronger person now having survived all that.
---
and when he crossed the bridge the phantoms came to meet him
#22snacktimeguyPosted 8/20/2014 2:35:52 PM
Real life
---
Proud follower of Jesus Christ
#23vigorm0rtisPosted 8/20/2014 2:59:32 PM
simonbelmont2 posted...
JackBurton85 posted...

If she was a strong person she wouldn't have gotten addicted to drugs or acted irresponsibly sexually and had a kid in the first place.

She is perhaps a stronger person now having survived all that.

The rough statistic is that only about 25% of addicts manage a full recovery. I'm pretty sure it takes more than JackBurton85 has on his best day.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF http://i.imgur.com/D9R0iaQ.gif
#24SrgtStalkerPosted 8/21/2014 1:05:32 PM
MoreLemonPledge posted...
I know plenty of strong women. It takes strength to hold your self upside down on a pole as you slide down.

Trust me, I tried.

---
Yeah I'm a stalker what about it?
#25namewitheldPosted 8/21/2014 1:14:32 PM
Im aware of the realities of life and thusly how trite an assessment of ' strength of character ' is.
#26BellethorPosted 8/21/2014 2:10:41 PM
These men clearly do not respect the almighty uterus. ALMIGHTY UTERUS.
---
Playing: Injustice, UMVC3, USF4, Pokemon Y, Diablo 3, DMC3/4
3DS Friend Code: 1220-8407-0131 GT: PaladinBrandon
#27Doktor_WilhelmPosted 8/21/2014 2:56:44 PM
I've never met a female character in real life, what with all the female characters I know being fictional.
---
"so i'm guessing it's doctor wilhelm vs everyone else then?" - Travisclees
#28TantrumBullPosted 8/21/2014 4:57:57 PM
So many female topics popping up on so many sites.
---
10 most offensive things about web sites:
1: idiots that pretend certain roles played by women are offensive. 2-10: see 1.
#29SubwooferKingPosted 8/21/2014 6:26:36 PM
JackBurton85 posted...
AWarAmp84 posted...
How many video game females are single parents that have overcome addiction and have raised multiple bright, polite and compassionate kid/s all on their own? None that I'm aware of. I know a women in real life that has done just that plus she herself suffers from Type 2 diabetes. On top of all that, her father just recently passed away(colon cancer) and when I last saw her, before I had a chance to say anything, she asked me how I was doing. No video game character can top that.

the drug part I can't argue with, but did it ever occur to you she might have wanted kids at the time????
---
PS4-NaughtyyAssassin 360-KushAssassin2o6
http://bf4stats.com/ps4/NaughtyyASSASSIN
#30DarkSymbiotePosted 8/21/2014 8:17:53 PM
SubwooferKing posted...
JackBurton85 posted...
AWarAmp84 posted...

the drug part I can't argue with, but did it ever occur to you she might have wanted kids at the time????

Druggies generally don't.
---
My Watch Dogs Review:
gamefaqs.com/X360/673018-watch-dogs/reviews/review-158355