This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Revelations that don't reveal and Origins that don't show Origins.

#1knightoffire55Posted 8/18/2014 1:05:45 PM
Screw you Arkham Origins and Resident Evil Revelations.
---
I didn't hear your question but the answer is DmC.
#2pPpPancakesPosted 8/18/2014 1:10:06 PM
I thought of Rayman Origins and AssCreed Revelations.
#3TheGm86Posted 8/18/2014 1:12:20 PM(edited)
AO was the origins of Batman vs Joker in recalling their first encounter.

RE revealed that Capcom hires idiots to design characters that even Konami won't touch.
---
You can't grasp the true form of TheGM's post.
Touch =>HERE<= to touch greatness.
#4Joey-ZazaPosted 8/18/2014 1:25:24 PM
Does anyone actually understand the plot of Resident Evil?
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#5Super CreaturesPosted 8/18/2014 1:50:32 PM
There's a plot?
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#6BlueJester007Posted 8/18/2014 1:55:15 PM
There are people who take the story to Resident Evil very seriously. There are people who hate RE4 just because the story was stupid.
---
We get to the end of the hallway and take a f***in' s***!
#7Dragon NexusPosted 8/18/2014 1:58:48 PM
Always interesting when someone adds a "re" word to a subtitle. Basically advertises their lack of creativity.

How many movies and games with "revelations" in the title actually have a revelation within them?
---
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde
#8dr_zombergPosted 8/18/2014 2:09:31 PM
ditto with re rev.
the trailer made it seem like something straight out of the metal gear plot twist academy was going on.

then they scrapped it and turned in into just another RE.
to this day i still ponder why keep calling it revelations. aside from it being one of the most cliched and falsy subtitles of movies and games.
---
GT: Titanic Toddler PSN: KRISHANKO NID: KRISHANKO 3ds FC: 0576 5977 3060
Message me if you intend to add me
#9Joey-ZazaPosted 8/18/2014 2:19:35 PM
I can't believe people actually fell for that in RE Revelations. Before I even started playing it I was 100% sure that the story was just gonna not make any sense and basically make the 'global plot' even MORE confusing because these writers have no f***ing idea what they're doing.

Don't get me wrong the game was fun, just don't expect it to wrap up RE with "revelations" that'll BLOW YOUR FREAKING MIND. No there's no revelations and you'll be more confused by the end guaranteed.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#10SeekAndDestroy2Posted 8/18/2014 2:27:17 PM
I just finished Arkham Origins the other day and LOVED the story! It was the best part of the game.

I think a worse origins story was the God of War Origins collection (Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparda). It just made up some plot inconsistencies and showed that Kratos was pretty much unstoppable even BEFORE what happens in GOW1.
---
We're living at the mercy of the pain and the fear,
Until we dead it, forget it, let it all disappear.