This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Assassins Creed games don't feel all that much like stealth games.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. The Assassins Creed games don't feel all that much like stealth games.
10 months ago#1
I have only played the first game and have reached Venice in the second one, so keep that in mind while reading this.

Till now there isn't any reward for playing stealthily nor is there any penalty.
There isn't an easy way to restart from the last checkpoint, so if you're taking the stealthy it becomes a pain to retry especially because it's really difficult to die.
Some missions can't even be completed without being detected.

So, do the games make it easier to go with a stealthy approach?
---
I'm an alligator, I'm a mama-papa coming for you.
10 months ago#2
That's the reason I was able to get into AC4; I don't have to be stealthy.
---
X360 / PSN: KKA OMEGA Jim / Jim_Berry
FFXIV: ARR - http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/3089119/
10 months ago#3
Yeah because that's how you're choosing to play.

You can play them anyway you like.

The latter games, starting with 3 have that really annoying play how you like and have all these tools to do what you want and of course most people go the easy route of hack and slash over being an assassin...
---
http://instagram.com/tyronelio# ; You'll Never Walk Alone.
Adapt or Die. GT: Tyron3L1o http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000325-xbox-360-general-social
10 months ago#4
Because they're Action/Adventure games.
---
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
10 months ago#5
AltiarLio posted...

The latter games, starting with 3 have that really annoying play how you like and have all these tools to do what you want and of course most people go the easy route of hack and slash over being an assassin...

AltiarLio how the hell would you know how Assassin's Creed plays out.

According to your gamertag you have never played AC1 and have only put in a combined total of about 6 hours in the three you have played.

Hells I think I have played more Assassin's Creed than you.
---
GT: hoggys2much
Don't **** with a Witch - Bayonetta
10 months ago#6
hoggys2much99 posted...
AltiarLio posted...

According to your gamertag you have never played AC1 and have only put in a combined total of about 6 hours in the three you have played.

What if I told you that you can have more than one profile........... And can create new profiles at will..........

Also doesn't that time only account for the spent while connected to xbl anyway?
---
http://instagram.com/tyronelio# ; You'll Never Walk Alone.
Adapt or Die. GT: Tyron3L1o http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000325-xbox-360-general-social
10 months ago#7
The first Assassins Creed game was the best one to utilizing stealth.
It all went downhill from there.
---
I'm still using Glitches & downloading Saves! TRY & STOP ME GAMEFAQS!
http://i.minus.com/iB8tNWOJUBBtH.gif
10 months ago#8
AltiarLio posted...
hoggys2much99 posted...
AltiarLio posted...

What if I told you that you can have more than one profile........... And can create new profiles at will..........

Also doesn't that time only account for the spent while connected to xbl anyway?

AltiarLio you have only got NINE achievements 160GS in Assassin's Creed III, SIXTEEN achievements 360GS in AC II and amazingly 37 achievements 690GS in AC IV!

Oh and look it is ye olde "I played the game on another account/console" excuse for Assassin's Creed 1. Show me this other account.

Altiar just to let you know you can earn achievements off line.

Altiar this is one of the things I have always loved about the achievement system you can't lie at what you have done. If you are going to give out your gamertag it is so easy for me to go to xbox.com and check you out.

So I ask again, How the hell would you know how Assassin's Creed plays when you haven't played it?
---
GT: hoggys2much
Don't **** with a Witch - Bayonetta
10 months ago#9
Hoggy quit stalking people like a total weirdo.
---
We're living at the mercy of the pain and the fear,
Until we dead it, forget it, let it all disappear.
10 months ago#10
hoggys2much99 posted...

AltiarLio you have only got NINE achievements 160GS in Assassin's Creed III, SIXTEEN achievements 360GS in AC II and amazingly 37 achievements 690GS in AC IV!

Oh and look it is ye olde "I played the game on another account/console" excuse for Assassin's Creed 1. Show me this other account.

Altiar just to let you know you can earn achievements off line.

Altiar this is one of the things I have always loved about the achievement system you can't lie at what you have done. If you are going to give out your gamertag it is so easy for me to go to xbox.com and check you out.

So I ask again, How the hell would you know how Assassin's Creed plays when you haven't played it?

So you're just confirming that he DID play the games in question? or what is the point of all this?
---
"I wanted to buy a candle holder but the store didn't have one, so I bought a cake." -Mitch Hedberg
- GT Skillz MC
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. The Assassins Creed games don't feel all that much like stealth games.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived