This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have you rented a game...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Have you rented a game...
2 years ago#31
The Darkness
2 years ago#32
glassghost0 posted...
Sure

White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut

Sorry. Fresh out.
Watch the Summer of Co-op! http://www.youtube.com/vgfiasco
Legendary A Mod/Admin replied on 8/25/2014 4:59:42 AM: My mistake.
2 years ago#33
The last game I rented was gradius v for the snes. Beat it then returned it. Never liked shootemups. The only way I would have such games in my collection is if they are given to me for free
GT: Titanic Toddler NID/PSN: KRISHANKO 3ds FC: 0576 5977 3060
Sometimes I wish I wasn't smart enough to realize how stupid some people are
2 years ago#34
I had Gamefly for this reason- trying games without committing the cash to buy them, only to be bitterly disappointed.

If I enjoyed the game enough, I'd buy it. else, I'd just sent it back and rent another.
Floccinaucinihilipilification- look it up.
2 years ago#35
To be honest, rentals can be fairly pricey in my opinion. If I am unsure about a game I tend to just wait until the price is rock bottom and then pick it up as a cheap purchase rather than rent it.
Currently Playing: - TMHT IV: Turtles in Time - SNES, Pokemon: Leaf Green - GBA and F-Zero GX - GC
2 years ago#36
Yes
2 years ago#37
Ghostbusters. Was a good rental, week long from Blockbuster.

I thought the MP was fun and the game was good enough if you liked the MP enough it would have been worth buying.
I ended up keeping it 3 weeks to finish the achievements and dropping it off without paying the late fees was the last rental-related thing I did. Shortly after, Blockbuster went out of business.
2 years ago#38
Scoter81 posted...
Ghostbusters. Was a good rental, week long from Blockbuster.

I thought the MP was fun and the game was good enough if you liked the MP enough it would have been worth buying.
I ended up keeping it 3 weeks to finish the achievements and dropping it off without paying the late fees was the last rental-related thing I did. Shortly after, Blockbuster went out of business.

Does it have anything similar to horde or survival mode, which can be played offline?
Posted using GameFlux
Get it now for Android from Google Play!
2 years ago#39
I haven't rented a game in a long time.

Crysis 2 and Crysis 3 are perfect rental games: fast, fun, and short. I bought my copies though - they cost about the same as a week-long rental and I needed a few other titles to fill out my 360 games shelf.
2 years ago#40
Ill twist it around the other way, has anyone rented something from Gamefly and kept it for a couple months, then realizing that for half the price you could have just bought the game instead of the 2 month fee you paid to rent it?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Have you rented a game...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived