This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ok, so Bully...

#1etymologistPosted 8/24/2014 3:03:22 PM
This game keeps going on sale for the cheap. I had zero interest in it, but 3 seems like a steal for a game I've seen on a lot of my friends' lists. I've looked it over and just can't make up my mind. Should I get it or not?
---
If it's a polite English word, it's probably French-based. If it's rude/graphic, it's likely Germanic.
#2stapler87Posted 8/24/2014 3:13:43 PM
It seems to be a "love it or hate it" game from what I've seen. Personally, it's one of my favorites. I payed $50 for it when the Scholarship Edition first came out and I felt it was well worth the money. Three bucks is a steal as far as I'm concerned.
---
Do you see what happens when you find a stranger in the Alps?
#30ofreako0Posted 8/24/2014 3:15:53 PM
you def should get it for the current price. it's a really fun game and a unique take on the whole 'open world/gta' sort of thing.
#4MabusIncarnatePosted 8/24/2014 3:20:58 PM
It's $3.

How much are you going to regret spending $3 on it if you wind up not liking it? That's the real question, probably not too much.

Go for it, if you like it, then great. If not, then you only spent the same amount of change you can probably find laying around your house. Less than the cost of a rental, a gallon of gas, or a cheeseburger and fries from Mcdonalds.
#5SEA_Posted 8/24/2014 3:24:58 PM
it's fantastic
#6jakezing33Posted 8/24/2014 3:32:41 PM
It was fantastic enough that, after mostly 100%ing it on the ps2 i got scholarship edition to 100% it too
---
"A FAQ isn't "go to the forum and ask the question", its "Go to the list of existing answers so the forums aren't flooded by your spam"
#7brunbbmercPosted 8/24/2014 3:47:13 PM
how is it if you don't like gta? I like other open world games but the gta I liked was San Andreas
---
Dignity. Intelligence. Class. brunbbmerc. S&R's number one Rams fan.
#8etymologist(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2014 3:48:39 PM
Alright, thanks! I know it's only 3, but I have such a huge backlog and I was thinking about using the money to buy the DLC for Magna Carta. This sounds like a better investment.
---
If it's a polite English word, it's probably French-based. If it's rude/graphic, it's likely Germanic.
#9stapler87Posted 8/24/2014 3:55:11 PM
brunbbmerc posted...
how is it if you don't like gta? I like other open world games but the gta I liked was San Andreas

It's closer to San Andreas than the new GTAs in terms of how it's structured and plays. I may be wrong, but I swear I recall hearing that it uses a modified version of the San Andreas engine. It has a greater focus on humor and goofy antics than GTA 4 and 5.

That said, it still "plays" like a Rockstar game... if that makes any sense.
---
Do you see what happens when you find a stranger in the Alps?
#10mabber_IIIPosted 8/24/2014 4:13:06 PM
bully is great, buy it