This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

i need help with my xbox 360 controller to the point of pure confussion. 2 part.

#1Duh_Bad_GuyPosted 8/25/2014 4:06:16 PM
1.Im very confussed on my issue. Ill try to explain this the best i can. Ok, when i plug in my X12 and join a party, the microphone icon does not appear next to my name. i can hear others in my live party but i cant talk. The mic isnt receiving my voice for some reason. I halfway unplugged it, and my mic icon is visible next to my name. when i talk into it others can hear me but i can not hear them. I changed my preference to play through both mic and speakers and they can hear me and i can hear them perfectly (with my mic still halfway unplugged mind you) but when i push it all the way in, we go back to square one. i plugged in my x12 into my other controller and everything works perfectly.

2. i have a wired controller in which the right thumb stick (during game) looks up. Ex. if im playing a FPS, my character just looks up. its not in a stuck position on my controller (sticky) It is just constantly in the up command. im having the crappiest luck with controllers it seems.

Whats wrong?
---
God never even knew who you were.
#2Dragon NexusPosted 8/25/2014 4:42:34 PM
I presume you've plugged the mic plug into the mic socket in the controller?
Unless there's some kind of adapter or whatever.

As for the second...time to buy a new controller. It's not an Onza by any chance is it? Both of mine had the same problem with the right stick. Friend of mine had the same issue with the left stick.
---
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde
#3Jedi454Posted 8/25/2014 5:03:56 PM
I git confussed sometymes too.