This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone play Risen 3?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Anyone play Risen 3?
11 months ago#11
AltiarLio posted...
MabusIncarnate posted...
Jedi454 posted...
I am definitely going to purchase Risen 3: Titan Lords when the price drops down to $2.00 USD.

---
The world calls out for a new ringmaster. Earth and man and monster all. All are equal parts within the whole.
11 months ago#12
For whatever reason these devs can NOT port their game to consoles very well. Risen games have always performed decently on PC, but on all 3 Risen titles, they are a mess, both graphically and bug wise.

But, if you're in to those types of RPGs to begin with, and don't have a solid PC, then its your only option.
---
Gamertag - Intranquill
PSN - Lawlerftw
11 months ago#13
I'm enjoying it. Plays very much like the other two, especially the second.

Combat definitely takes getting used to, seems a bit harder than the others. Enemies pack a punch even on easy. But it is rewarding once you get the hang of it. Followers are actually useful too, combat is much more difficult without one with you. Also, haven't run into any cheap insta-kills at least in this one.

Exploration is well-rewarded, lots of good loot scattered about in odd places. Crime pays. :p Sneak is priceless when raiding.

Language isn't quite as strong as in 2, where it seemed every other word was an f-bomb at times.

Having some freezing issues, but no real issues besides that.
11 months ago#14
vigorm0rtis posted...
Opinions? The board is kind of dead already, so I suspect that's not good.

Did you enjoyed risen 2?
Did you enjoyed two worlds 2?
Is RPG your favourite genre?

A resounding yes to all 3 means a must buy

With low expectations, knowing it's not AAA, it's a fun open world RPG, tons of quest.

I bought the game just to last me until shadow of mordor.burned out of dark souls 2 & final fantasy 14 a realm reborn

Been a slow year for RPG
11 months ago#15
mewmew42 posted...
vigorm0rtis posted...

Did you enjoyed risen 2?

With low expectations, knowing it's not AAA, it's a fun open world RPG, tons of quest.

I bought the game just to last me until shadow of mordor.burned out of dark souls 2 & final fantasy 14 a realm reborn

Been a slow year for RPG

The only thing risen 3 and two worlds two have in common is the awful dialogue.
---
http://instagram.com/tyronelio# ; You'll Never Walk Alone.
Adapt or Die. GT: Tyron3L1o http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000325-xbox-360-general-social
11 months ago#16
AltiarLio posted...
mewmew42 posted...
vigorm0rtis posted...

Did you enjoyed risen 2?

Been a slow year for RPG

The only thing risen 3 and two worlds two have in common is the awful dialogue.

I thought the orc chick with the mask was really hot.
---
What's the purpose in owning a Grenade Launcher?Protection from Winternova,Democrats,King Ghidorah,bannable hard drives,
11 months ago#17
The game is worth 30 without the dkc islands but its allot better with all the dlc. But the game is leaps and bounds better then 3. Its better then divinity 2 in many ways as well.

The dialog is very good, voice acting is very well done much like the first risen. Only add impatient kids dont like risen 3.

It take a a little time but combat gets amazing and really fun.
---
The most wasted of all days is a day without laughter.
11 months ago#18
It's a same these games never really take off. "Pirae themed RPG" really interests me, but not when the execution is meh.
---
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Anyone play Risen 3?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived