This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is there a way to see how many hours you clocked in playing games?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Is there a way to see how many hours you clocked in playing games?
10 months ago#1
Like..

Time spent playing Skyrim: 433 hours 23 min
Dark Souls 2: 305 hours 45 min
etc...

like they have on steam and Nintendo 3DS. I want to see visibly the many hours I logged in.
---
I hate games with bad game design
10 months ago#2
Raptr.
---
GT: papa cashwads
10 months ago#3
smashthesmurfs posted...
Raptr.

Google Raptr, go to the website, register. Once you do so, it will begin from today going forward track how many hours you put into every game. It will not tell you time played history, only from this point forward.
---
LetsGoWings.com Detroit Red Wings Fan Site Moderator - LeagueGaming.com NHL 14 General Manager of the CHL Kootenay Ice
10 months ago#4
Maybe when you pass on and meet a guy in the heaven or whatever, they could give you like a metaphorical blank book that could answer all your questions. Probably even math questions.

Then you could have your answer at last.
10 months ago#5
PStrife posted...
Maybe when you pass on and meet a guy in the heaven or whatever, they could give you like a metaphorical blank book that could answer all your questions. Probably even math questions.

Then you could have your answer at last.

Good answer.
---
LetsGoWings.com Detroit Red Wings Fan Site Moderator - LeagueGaming.com NHL 14 General Manager of the CHL Kootenay Ice
10 months ago#6
This is one Steam feature I really want to see come to Xbox.

I'd love to see how many hours I've put into Halo 3.
---
HALO 2 ANNIVERSARY!
10 months ago#7
Doesn't the website have this feature? Or is this tied only to the last month of play?
---
If it's a polite English word, it's probably French-based. If it's rude/graphic, it's likely Germanic.
10 months ago#8
I'm gay
---
What's the purpose in owning a Grenade Launcher?Protection from Winternova,Democrats,King Ghidorah,bannable hard drives,
10 months ago#9
This should be a standard thing in all consoles. Even Nintendo, who sucks at getting the little things right when it comes to interface stuff, has this on 3DS.
10 months ago#10
The Wii has this feature aswell
---
[::[_]::] Nintendo DS Lite Crimson/Black
[+[_]::] Currently Playing- World of Warcraft
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Is there a way to see how many hours you clocked in playing games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived