This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PSN: The sign-in ID (e-mail address) or password is incorrect

#1VirusChrisPosted 8/3/2012 3:21:58 PM
Sorry for posting a PSP-related topic here, but currently there's no one at the PSP Message Boards at the moment and I need this question answered as quickly as possible!

OK, this is starting to tick me off. I'm trying to log onto my PSP to download the Final Fantasy titles I've bought and had to transfer to the PS3 as I didn't have a memory stick with a lot of memory AND for some reason I'm not allow to copy and past e the downloaded titles to my PSP from the PS3 which I have to go back to the PSP to do so again.

However I've encountered a problem trying to sign in, I picked the "existing account" option to go back to my PSP account and it says the e-mail address/username or password was invalid and I cannot use which is odd seeing as my PS3 and PSP have the same account, and now my VITA, and I double-check to see if my password was correct and it was but I still cannot log in.

What exactly is going on here? I like to move my FF titles to my PSP as I like to travel with them and it will give me some extra free spaces for my PS3 to download more stuff, but this is ridiculous. What do I do? Can someone help me!
---
"Invoke... VIRUS SOUL!!!" ~ From my Virakins global manga project
Official Husband of Caster of the Fate/Extra boards
#2VirusChris(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2012 3:48:02 PM
Nothing, huh? Should've expected since this is a PS3 board, but no one is answering my question in the PSP boards.

Hoping to get an answer soon.
---
#3AputiPosted 8/3/2012 3:54:52 PM
Can you login into your account on your PS3/Vita?
---
Asking once only makes you want it more
#4VirusChris(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2012 4:03:18 PM
Aputi posted...
Can you login into your account on your PS3/Vita?

Yup, I can login onto my PS3 and VITA account just fine... it's just my PSP that's giving me trouble.
---
#5VirusChris(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2012 4:13:41 PM(edited)
Do you think this has anything to do with updating my PSP using the OCF 6.60 from a Japanese UMD?

I'm really getting peeved here. I guess I'll use my other PSP to check this out.

EDIT: Nevermind... apparently my first PSP was log onto the PSN account so my second PSP could not log in. ^^;

My bad.
---