This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

EDF Insect Armageddon is a helluva game for the price.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. EDF Insect Armageddon is a helluva game for the price.
4 years ago#1
Just a public service announcement. Give it a shot if you are even slightly interested.
---
Welcome to Gamefaqs, where for some reason it's ok to bash Americans continually without fear of penalty. I guess we don't count as people here.
4 years ago#2
A wild Bossk appeared!
---
What if all the world you think you know Is an elaborate dream? And if you look at your reflection Is it all you want it to be?
4 years ago#3
Shoot it!!!!!!! Oh...wait
---
Welcome to Gamefaqs, where for some reason it's ok to bash Americans continually without fear of penalty. I guess we don't count as people here.
4 years ago#4
lol
---
http://myfacewhen.com/images/33.jpg
4 years ago#5
Is that the RTS game? >_>
---
I hate my username. Call me Appo
Even through a storm on the darkest night, don't you ever give up the fight. Even when you feel you're all alone, PLAY ON <3
4 years ago#6
BIGGESTPS3FAN posted...

I will not hesitate to smack you in the face Appo...
---
4 years ago#7

Appo go away
---
http://myfacewhen.com/images/33.jpg
4 years ago#8
I would like that...
---
I hate my username. Call me Appo
Even through a storm on the darkest night, don't you ever give up the fight. Even when you feel you're all alone, PLAY ON <3
4 years ago#9

I will not hesitate to smack you in the face Appo...

LOL
---
Work it, make it, do it,
Makes us harder, better, faster, stronger!
4 years ago#10

I would like that...

hawt
---
You came to see the mobscene I know it isn't your scene It's better than a sex scene and it's So f****** obscene, obscene, yeah
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. EDF Insect Armageddon is a helluva game for the price.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived