This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Where's the Bioshock Infinite hype?

#21MuintirPosted 7/8/2011 10:56:33 AM
dark_thry2 posted...
Bioshock Infinite has the kind of hype that doesn't need to be mentioned. Everyone already knows it will be the game of the year, no need to try and hype it up any more.

that would imply the first 2 were even goty. The first was good, not goty, and 2 was just meh. Exact same location, against the exact same enemies, using the exact same powers and weapons. The difference being the 2nd had a bad story while the first had a good one.
#22ChiliPupPosted 7/8/2011 12:13:08 PM
I'm sure it will be a good game, but I just can not, under any circumstances, get hyped over a first person shooter. I'm not knocking the game, or the series. I just can't. Sorry.

---
---
[This moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message.]
#23Big_Boss222Posted 7/8/2011 12:16:44 PM

that would imply the first 2 were even goty. The first was good, not goty, and 2 was just meh. Exact same location, against the exact same enemies, using the exact same powers and weapons. The difference being the 2nd had a bad story while the first had a good one.

I don't know I can see how the first got GOTY. The atmosphere was pretty good. Rapture was just a great setting. The original team had nothing to do with with part 2 though. Infinite just looks amazing. The setting, the style I can't wait.
---
PSN ID: Boke18
#24Dark_SpiretPosted 7/8/2011 12:17:15 PM
ill get really hyped when its close to release. its still a year away.
---
My PC screen shots-http://s402.photobucket.com/albums/pp109/Darkspiret/
Currently playing: Final Fantasy Tactics - Infamous - Uncharted 3 Beta