This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

anyone got these games

#1antoinejonesPosted 7/8/2011 4:52:55 PM
lara croft guardian of light
Gunstar Heroes

would be nice to actually play with soemone (preferably someone who actually has a mic)
---
My first time and day in Jueno and the first 6 hours of it is spent staring at a chocobo's butt.
#2lightbringer768Posted 7/8/2011 5:03:02 PM
Nope, are the games any good ?
---
psn id: darkfalls2110
#3AceviperPosted 7/8/2011 5:07:30 PM
i have gunstar heroes

really fun game
---
If gameshark wasn't invented... games wont be as popular anymore
-Someone
#4antoinejones(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2011 5:12:58 PM
lightbringer768 posted...
Nope, are the games any good ?

they both are lol... ace you should get the trophies with me asduming you have a mic that is
---
My first time and day in Jueno and the first 6 hours of it is spent staring at a chocobo's butt.
#5Schwepps01Posted 7/8/2011 5:14:46 PM
They're actually charging money for a Genesis game? wtf
#6AceviperPosted 7/8/2011 5:14:46 PM
i already got the trophies a long time ago

not really interested in playing now anyways since i have too many things to play
---
If gameshark wasn't invented... games wont be as popular anymore
-Someone
#7antoinejones(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2011 5:17:09 PM
Schwepps01 posted...
They're actually charging money for a Genesis game? wtf

tell me youre joking.... theres a million genesis games theyve charged for years now
---
#8Schwepps01Posted 7/8/2011 5:19:40 PM
That's outrageous. Those games are years upon years old. And many aren't that good to justfiy a price tag alone. I could see Nintendo do that, that's all they do, they made like 5 games back in 1985, then they re-release their re-releases on their rehashed systems for the next 30 years.
#9antoinejones(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2011 5:23:21 PM
Schwepps01 posted...
That's outrageous. Those games are years upon years old. And many aren't that good to justfiy a price tag alone. I could see Nintendo do that, that's all they do, they made like 5 games back in 1985, then they re-release their re-releases on their rehashed systems for the next 30 years.

ummm so youve never heard of Sonic mega genesis collection for ps3?

Also those of us who played those old games when we grew up and dont have genesises anymore to play them on dont mind paying a mere 5 bucks to play them again (streets of rage ftw) especially when the PS3 version includes online multiplayer for the 2 player games
---
#10Schwepps01Posted 7/10/2011 1:21:05 PM(edited)
Actually no, I've never heard of it. I just checked it out and it looks amazing. It's a compilation which is good, so at least it justifies charging money for.

I only bought Sonic Mega Collection on Gamecube and that was great and all, but this dwarfs it all by comparison. I've played most of those games though, between Sonic Adventure and Sonic Mega Collection. There's no Sonic CD though which is disappointing.

dont mind paying a mere 5 bucks to play them again (streets of rage ftw) especially when the PS3 version includes online multiplayer for the 2 player games

Eh, kinda steep though. For 99 more cents you could get a PS game. Still better than Nintendo's bulls***. They charge 5 dollars for NES games you could literally go online and emulate easily. And they charge 7 dollars for SNES games. Somebody please tell me who's buying this stuff so I can punch him in the face....
---