This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do heavy rain or batman arkham asylum GOTY have any codes in the box

#1tw1239875Posted 7/9/2011 5:32:10 AM
Well I'm going to be buying a few games at gamestop next weekend and all they have in stock for these 2 games is used copies. I would have bought them new but do they have any dlc codes in the box.
---
---
Who cares abouts Sigs! I sure as hell don't!
#2DoubleJ_2Posted 7/9/2011 5:46:35 AM
Can't speak for AA GOTY because I bought the vanilla version at release, but I picked up Heavy Rain at KMart for $25 a couple of weeks ago, and there were no codes (HR was also the vanilla version, not the GH red box; shouldn't matter though).

When you mean codes, do you mean like an online pass or for DLC? Neither game has multiplayer, so you're safe there.
---
"This is like déjà vu all over again." - Yogi Berra
#3tw1239875(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2011 5:51:26 AM
Ok I just meant any codes. Also is there much of a difference between buying the GOTY version of batman and the regular version. I know that's there's 3d and 4 challenge maps in the GOTY and they don't seem to be very much
---
---
Who cares abouts Sigs! I sure as hell don't!
#4al_ien5000Posted 7/9/2011 5:56:18 AM
If you are lucky like I was, Heavy Rain might come with a downloadable code for The Taxidermist. It was a preorder bonus and lucky for me, my copy still had one in package after a month!
---
Make sure to check out my new VGAA blog! http://www.ign.com/blogs/al_ien5000
#5DuwstaiPosted 7/9/2011 6:51:18 AM
No not really a big difference between the AA goty and normal version.

3d is kinda cool for about 10 minutes, but its just that cheap cardboard red/blue glasses 3d.

And the challenge maps are basically just rooms just like in single player, where they tell you to do a specific task like "Kill 10 guys, or Kill 6 guys without being seen"

Its the same exact thing you do in single player, except they score you. I played them each once and they were literally rooms right out of the single player, with all the same enemies.
---
XBL: eL Sm3gmA, H2K CoBrA ::: PSN: Smegtico
"so continue to not care, while a bunch of fat pre teen kids teabag you"- shrub999