This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do heavy rain or batman arkham asylum GOTY have any codes in the box

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Do heavy rain or batman arkham asylum GOTY have any codes in the box

User Info: tw1239875

tw1239875
5 years ago#1
Well I'm going to be buying a few games at gamestop next weekend and all they have in stock for these 2 games is used copies. I would have bought them new but do they have any dlc codes in the box.
---
Who cares abouts Sigs! I sure as hell don't!

User Info: DoubleJ_2

DoubleJ_2
5 years ago#2
Can't speak for AA GOTY because I bought the vanilla version at release, but I picked up Heavy Rain at KMart for $25 a couple of weeks ago, and there were no codes (HR was also the vanilla version, not the GH red box; shouldn't matter though).

When you mean codes, do you mean like an online pass or for DLC? Neither game has multiplayer, so you're safe there.
"This is like déjà vu all over again." - Yogi Berra

User Info: tw1239875

tw1239875
5 years ago#3
Ok I just meant any codes. Also is there much of a difference between buying the GOTY version of batman and the regular version. I know that's there's 3d and 4 challenge maps in the GOTY and they don't seem to be very much
---
Who cares abouts Sigs! I sure as hell don't!

User Info: al_ien5000

al_ien5000
5 years ago#4
If you are lucky like I was, Heavy Rain might come with a downloadable code for The Taxidermist. It was a preorder bonus and lucky for me, my copy still had one in package after a month!
Make sure to check out my new VGAA blog! http://www.ign.com/blogs/al_ien5000

User Info: Duwstai

Duwstai
5 years ago#5
No not really a big difference between the AA goty and normal version.

3d is kinda cool for about 10 minutes, but its just that cheap cardboard red/blue glasses 3d.

And the challenge maps are basically just rooms just like in single player, where they tell you to do a specific task like "Kill 10 guys, or Kill 6 guys without being seen"

Its the same exact thing you do in single player, except they score you. I played them each once and they were literally rooms right out of the single player, with all the same enemies.
XBL: eL Sm3gmA, H2K CoBrA ::: PSN: Smegtico
"so continue to not care, while a bunch of fat pre teen kids teabag you"- shrub999
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Do heavy rain or batman arkham asylum GOTY have any codes in the box

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived