This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is the welcome back package sill available for Japan accts?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Is the welcome back package sill available for Japan accts?

User Info: CustomCreAZN

CustomCreAZN
5 years ago#1
For the life of me I completely forgot to check what the Japan acct has to offer in the welcome back package. I don't know how to read japanese so it takes me forever to get move about the PSN. I hope I haven't missed out :\
For Your Viewing Pleasure -- http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/CustomCreAZN/Randoms/pic2080.jpg

User Info: Ocelot4444

Ocelot4444
5 years ago#2
on the jap psn, there's a box in the buttom with a list of things. pick the first one, that should be the welcome back.

User Info: ArsenicOverlord

ArsenicOverlord
5 years ago#3
On the JPN PS Store main menu, you should see a completely white box with short phrase in a blue font. That's the link to their WB package.

On offering:

- The Last Guy
- Echochrome
- Hustler King
- LocoRoco
- WipeOut HD (but NOT Fury, as far as I can tell. Though my Japanese is limited, I couldn't see any mention of Fury in the description, and file size is too small for Fury to be included. 1 GB vs 1.7 GB)

After a couple of weeks, WipeOut will be replaced with Stardust HD (which they call Star Strike HD or something like that)

On the PSP side, if memory serves, the offerings are:

- Patapon 2
- LocoRoco
- Little Big Planet Portable
- What Have I Done To Deserve This, My Lord? 2

Oh, and Japanese PSN Store came back online only a few days ago (July 6), so you definitely have not missed out on it.
Phosphorus? Pfffft, who needs 'em?
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Is the welcome back package sill available for Japan accts?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived