This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is the welcome back package sill available for Japan accts?

#1CustomCreAZNPosted 7/9/2011 8:56:43 AM
For the life of me I completely forgot to check what the Japan acct has to offer in the welcome back package. I don't know how to read japanese so it takes me forever to get move about the PSN. I hope I haven't missed out :\
---
For Your Viewing Pleasure -- http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/CustomCreAZN/Randoms/pic2080.jpg
#2Ocelot4444Posted 7/9/2011 9:09:32 AM
on the jap psn, there's a box in the buttom with a list of things. pick the first one, that should be the welcome back.
#3ArsenicOverlordPosted 7/9/2011 9:21:54 AM
On the JPN PS Store main menu, you should see a completely white box with short phrase in a blue font. That's the link to their WB package.

On offering:

- The Last Guy
- Echochrome
- Hustler King
- LocoRoco
- WipeOut HD (but NOT Fury, as far as I can tell. Though my Japanese is limited, I couldn't see any mention of Fury in the description, and file size is too small for Fury to be included. 1 GB vs 1.7 GB)

After a couple of weeks, WipeOut will be replaced with Stardust HD (which they call Star Strike HD or something like that)

On the PSP side, if memory serves, the offerings are:

- Patapon 2
- LocoRoco
- Little Big Planet Portable
- What Have I Done To Deserve This, My Lord? 2

Oh, and Japanese PSN Store came back online only a few days ago (July 6), so you definitely have not missed out on it.
---
Phosphorus? Pfffft, who needs 'em?