This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PSA: Buy used from Gamefly, get free Online Pass codes

#11midus0013Posted 7/9/2011 7:01:42 PM
I purchase all my games from gamefly been a memeber for 2 yrs now. best part is when i purchase the game right when they ship it. Like I have done with Infamous 2 and only payed $39 for it with a use of a $5 coupon.

Yeah you do not get the game on day 1 sale but you still get the game. Plus the case with everything that comes in it, including beta codes.
---
PSN: LouMan0013
#12Briankbl(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2011 3:18:30 AM
Crazyguy4005 posted...
well that makes sense since they take out all the things inside it and just send you the disc when you rent something. you are basically buying the used game they send out as rentals...just they include the box they took it out from.

Yup, and throw in the bonus % off they give you on used games, as well as the $5 coupons you get, and you've got one of the best ways to buy used.
---
"A game's worth is not measured by it's replay-value, nor it's length, but by the quality of the experience you had while playing."
#13Briankbl(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2011 8:06:36 AM
midus0013 posted...
I purchase all my games from gamefly been a memeber for 2 yrs now. best part is when i purchase the game right when they ship it. Like I have done with Infamous 2 and only payed $39 for it with a use of a $5 coupon.

Yeah you do not get the game on day 1 sale but you still get the game. Plus the case with everything that comes in it, including beta codes.

I've been really lucky. Most new releases in my Q usually arrive the day after launch.
---
"A game's worth is not measured by it's replay-value, nor it's length, but by the quality of the experience you had while playing."
#14Briankbl(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2011 10:21:35 AM
One more bump for any last-minute lookers. Thread can die if no one cares lol
---