This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

gotta part wit one of these for a month..

#31zooknut(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2011 8:34:26 PM
Soljah posted...
zooknut posted...
Soljah posted...
TC are you at home a lot? If so... keep the PS3. If you are out alot, pick the phone. You can live without either easily.

you read to much into it with intangibles and what if's? thats not the question when you have to make a choice...i know we are not used to having to sacrifice something we are used to.. thats why i ask

I sacrifice things all the time, it's fun for me. Example : This week I won't drink beer. Next week no greasy food. He isn't going to have "what if's" if his parents are taking away an electronic from him.

ok well if ya dont live at parents house anymore which i havent in 9 years so i guess im just used to adult responses..not parent decisions lol
#32SoljahPosted 7/9/2011 8:36:31 PM
I was talking about TC dingbat. Are you a janitor at a hospital or something?
---
Your Friendly Monster Hunter Soljah
Which is worse Ignorance or Apathy - I dont know and I dont care. ^_^
#33zooknut(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2011 8:45:54 PM
^ sacrifice not drinking beer or eating greasy foods..wow what a big decison the loopholes dont apply for this guy lol..ok you will avoid both then i understand..stay away from mcdonalds yo
#34BoulderPosted 7/9/2011 8:57:15 PM
lose the cell phone. even if you dont have you cellphane account active, im 80% sure you can still call 911 from it. not for sure cause never had to but my old cell says something about 911 on it when i turn it on.
---
Now Playing: anything worth a look
#35darkshadowmasterPosted 7/9/2011 9:03:30 PM
Boulder posted...
lose the cell phone. even if you dont have you cellphane account active, im 80% sure you can still call 911 from it. not for sure cause never had to but my old cell says something about 911 on it when i turn it on.

That's if the phone is locked you can still call 911
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#36SolarJamPosted 7/9/2011 9:52:56 PM
Get rid of the cell phone.
---
For Black Ops, Marvel 3, Brink, LBP 2 levels, Uncharted 3 and more, check out my gaming channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MrCoolGaming
PSN: Solarj127