This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

SF x Tekken might be the 1st Tekken I like.

#1jammiesPosted 7/10/2011 11:58:38 AM
You?
---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
#2darkshadowmasterPosted 7/10/2011 12:03:33 PM
No, never a fan of the fighting style of SF and absolutely love Tekken.

I'll probably try it just to see how it is but if it plays like SF (I know it probably will) I will not purchase it and just wait for the Tekken x SF
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#3_ChunksTM_Posted 7/10/2011 12:08:48 PM
Nope. I've liked all of the Tekken games released so far. And besides, SF X Tekken will most likely feel more like SF than Tekken, so it won't play so much like the Tekken games you know.

On the other hand, Tekken X SF that is coming out down the road after SF X Tekken is released will look and feel more like a Tekken game. So, I'm guessing that you may not like that one.

As for me, I'm a huge fan of both franchises, so I'm pretty sure I'll love both.
---
Peace through tyranny.
#4jammies(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2011 12:10:28 PM
ChunksTM posted...
SF X Tekken will most likely feel more like SF than Tekken, so it won't play so much like the Tekken games you know.

I do know, hence the topic.
---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
#5A_Nonny_MoosePosted 7/10/2011 12:11:54 PM
It won't really be a Tekken game.
---
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png
#6darkshadowmasterPosted 7/10/2011 12:14:12 PM
A_Nonny_Moose posted...

This is true as well. It's just going to be Street fighter with Tekken chars, just like Tekken vs SF will just be a Tekken with SF chars
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#7Ocelot4444Posted 7/10/2011 12:14:13 PM
how will it be the first tekken you like? It's more street fighter than tekken. The only tekken I see in the game is the juggling
#8jammies(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2011 12:15:03 PM
A_Nonny_Moose posted...

Thankfully.
---
Groucho Marx
#9_ChunksTM_Posted 7/10/2011 12:15:28 PM
jammies posted...
ChunksTM posted...
SF X Tekken will most likely feel more like SF than Tekken, so it won't play so much like the Tekken games you know.

I do know, hence the topic.

Fair enough, and good for you!
---
Peace through tyranny.
#10A_Nonny_MoosePosted 7/10/2011 12:17:14 PM
On the flip side it might be the first SF game I like, if I get it. I hope there's a demo.
---
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png