This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Adventure Time vidya game

#11The_White_CometPosted 7/10/2011 4:13:27 PM
Adventure Time is horrible. I dont know why i always thought of it as a Flap Jack rip-off.

id prefer a Flap Jack game myself.
#12ShawnKemp40Posted 7/10/2011 4:15:00 PM
THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE SEX.

The female AKA the person that created this topic is now falling in love with that Blue Stuff guy.
---
Champ...Champ! Looked like you two were doing the Jitterbug, while he Dallas secondary were doing the Charleston
#13Some_Pink_Fluff(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2011 4:16:48 PM
The_White_Comet posted...
Adventure Time is horrible. I dont know why i always thought of it as a Flap Jack rip-off.

id prefer a Flap Jack game myself.

Flap Jack rip-off? Ummm... how?

ShawnKemp40 posted...
THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE SEX.

The female AKA the person that created this topic is now falling in love with that Blue Stuff guy.

Women don't exist on the Internet. I am a male.
---
Your favorite pink fluffball.
#14BurgerTime79Posted 7/10/2011 4:35:01 PM
Women do exist on the internet, no matter how many times someone posts that meme.
---
We need NO 3rd party characters in the upcoming Smash Bros!
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/games.php?u=256817
#15RoachmeatPosted 7/10/2011 4:35:24 PM
justchill433 posted...
Well yes, but you know it will be some crappy child's game that won't do the show justice.

Sad as it is to admit it, I have to agree with this statement.

Also adding the fact that there already is an 'Adventure Time' licensed videogame, but it may never leave the confines of Cartoon Network's own website. And even that one is a dinky adventure platformer playable with 'Flash'.

With how the 'tower defense' genre is growing out, I would expect a 'Adventure Time' game to fall into that motif better. You know, protect Princess Bubblegum from Ice King, and et cetera..