This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Mass Effect 2

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Mass Effect 2
4 years ago#11

it also comes with most of the priced dlc for free. when you factor that in to the 360 or pc version there almost even by about $8-10.

At one point you could have gotten the 360 game and DLC for like 40 bucks altogether and I'm sure even cheaper on the PC thanks to Steam.
---
PSN ID: Boke18
4 years ago#12
Wow- I just ordered this game today ($40 new on eBay). It is like $56 or something on Amazon, which says to me that demand is still high, which in turn must mean that it is a good game. I'm excited.
---
Could I have some salamanders, please?
4 years ago#13
Still though. It's been way to long. You would think after the initial buyers who bought it at they would drop the price to at least 40 bucks. I mean you want as many PS3 owners to get ME3, then you should at least lower the price for the PS3 version to garner more sales, but every company these days is looking for the easy quick buck instead of building consumer confidence.

Perhaps you, (and others to be sure) would think that, but like I said, Im sure EA did their homework. They will maximize profits at the current price, then will move down market.
---
xbox 1.6 300GB HDD, PS2 ver.4 100GB HDD, PSP 1.5 1GB MS
I dont like paying for games!
4 years ago#14

Still though. It's been way to long. You would think after the initial buyers who bought it at they would drop the price to at least 40 bucks. I mean you want as many PS3 owners to get ME3, then you should at least lower the price for the PS3 version to garner more sales, but every company these days is looking for the easy quick buck instead of building consumer confidence.

Perhaps you, (and others to be sure) would think that, but like I said, Im sure EA did their homework. They will maximize profits at the current price, then will move down market.

And I understand that. I just think as a consumer and gamer it would benefit them more if they lowered the price a bit. I'm not saying lower it to twenty bucks. If they lowered it to 40 I'm sure they would see a slight surge in sales for the PS3 version. I think their goal should be to try and get potential new PS3 buyers for ME3. I mean it's clear they've made their profits from the game.
---
PSN ID: Boke18
4 years ago#15
ME2 on the PS3 runs on the new ME3 engine. It looks better than the 360 version by a bit.

It also comes bundled with all the add-on missions and characters minus the newest one that came out after the ps3 version hit store shelves.
---
--
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Mass Effect 2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived