This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you think NIER's bosses match action game bosses like GOW3, etc.

#1L0rdCrumpPosted 7/10/2011 7:48:30 PM
I think I like NIER's bosses the best. Some of them are very easy and quick to defeat and then there are the bigger multi-part battles with gameplay variety.

God of War 3, all the bosses were awesome except the final battle which was incredibly lame.

DMC4 - worse bosses I've seen in a action title. They didn't try, did they?

Ninja Gaiden Sigma - they were pretty meh. Nothing that stands out besides difficulty.

I can't get Bayonetta because the ps3 version sucks.
---
|--|o\/o|-|~ Can't let you do that, Star Fox!~~~|
|--\_O/--|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
#2jubjub360Posted 7/10/2011 7:49:44 PM
Oh look. Another one of these.... I'm not even going to call it a topic.
#3SODISPosted 7/10/2011 7:50:02 PM
I think the big monoliths from GoW3 pounces on anything NIER. As sad as it is to say. But for what NIER did with its limits, they didn't do half bad.
---
NIER
#4OnslaughtXPosted 7/10/2011 7:51:56 PM
IMHO, Bayonetta trumps them all. Agreed on NGS/S2 bosses though. Except 2's last boss, which was pretty damn cool.

And I rather liked some of the bosses in DMC4.
---
I'm pretty sure that Hideo confirmed that you don't argue MGS semantics with Onslaught. - Serazee - backloggery.com/main.php?user=onslaughtx
#5L0rdCrump(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2011 8:56:03 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6Pfantzypantz_Posted 7/11/2011 9:02:09 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7Pfantzypantz_Posted 7/11/2011 9:03:44 AM
Pfantzypantz_ posted...
I found Nier's bosses to be some of the best aswell, mostly due to the emotional contexts of each fight, especially when you know who youre actually fighting, making you not want to kill them once you do......the final boss in nier is one of the most epic and emotional fights ive had in a game, but the actual fighting can be iffy.....
Almost forgot about the amazing music to the fights aswell...
#8L0rdCrump(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2011 1:17:31 PM
Yeah, the boss soundtracks are awesome.
---
#9TNK10Posted 7/11/2011 1:29:54 PM
Bayonetta bosses beat every game bosses you listed. BTW TC all you do is have to get bayonetta,download the patch,then install the game to your hdd then all the framerate probs are fixed except for on the intro(you can't lose or win on that part so it's ok).
---
Technically Heihachi and Kaz had to have sex too to create Kaz and Jin. - VRX3000
Hehachi and Kaz had sex and made KazJin?! WTH?! -starrylily
#10L0rdCrump(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2011 1:32:54 PM
but is the frame rate really on 30 and the xbox360 version is 60? Thats whats holding me back from getting it.
---