This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do I have to finish the full game trial to purchase the full game?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Do I have to finish the full game trial to purchase the full game?
4 years ago#1
I have the Borderlands trial, and am going to purchase the full game this tuesday. I was wondering if I actually have to complete the trial before purchasing because I have heard that you have to. Also does it actually effect anything save wise if I finish the trial and then purchase the game?
---
If you gun down the messenger, you guarantee that he will be made into a saint. The Martyr of the Free World.
4 years ago#2
Anyone?
---
If you gun down the messenger, you guarantee that he will be made into a saint. The Martyr of the Free World.
4 years ago#3
Yes you do.
---
PSN - Vengeance88, AOLIM eMLB Bluejays
4 years ago#4
I believe the sale for the game and all DLC is starting next tuesday the 19 for 19.99 or 14.99 if you have +
---
PSN:kropodra
3DS FC 4554-0007-9846 pokemon w FC 245148237251
4 years ago#5
Wait to buy the game for the sale if you are going to buy it. It is an amazing deal and I was planning on buying it that day too.
---
My sites
www.christopherthurman.com & christopherthurman.com/blog/
4 years ago#6
Oh, I thought that it was this Tuesday. Thanks guys.
---
I am darkness, I am sin, The Queen of lust invited in. Reborn at last to cast my fecund shadow on this world.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Do I have to finish the full game trial to purchase the full game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived