This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you think it's unethical to....

#1Junpei_StupeiPosted 7/10/2011 11:01:22 PM
Permanently place a "Trophy List" into your account for simply playing a demo?

Super Star Dust HD does this. They place their stuff into your virtual space without your consent.

---
I think I bought the wrong console this gen.
#2melvinmelon123Posted 7/10/2011 11:02:37 PM
No

And I'm pretty sure there would be something like this in the PSN user agreement form. So you did give consent
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/NeoSonicAlpha
You should buy NIER. Go do it now. NIER
#3SODISPosted 7/10/2011 11:03:24 PM
Yes, I hate seeing those 0%.....What once started as a computer-error turned into a devious scheme to taunt the trophy-whores & completionists.
---
NIER
#4jubjub360Posted 7/10/2011 11:04:44 PM
eth·ics

–plural noun
( used with a singular or plural verb ) a system of moral principles: the ethics of a culture.
the rules of conduct recognized in respect to a particular class of human actions or a particular group, culture, etc.: medical ethics; Christian ethics.
moral principles, as of an individual: His ethics forbade betrayal of a confidence.

Hmm.... nope. Seems right. What if you end up buying the game in the future? It's completely fair.
#5lambchipsPosted 7/10/2011 11:06:05 PM(edited)
poor junpei, i bet you accidentally dl'd a gta4 demo and now you have gta 4 on your trophy list
---
phantasy star zero FC- 2364- 5734-1428
#6arstosPosted 7/11/2011 12:04:52 AM
this is why i have an account for trying out demo's or games i suspect i won't like. i don't care much about trophys but it is annoying seeing a game i'm never going to play again or hated listed
---
PSN: dragonlibrarian plays; SSFIITHDR, MVC2, AH3, Hard Corps, Moon Diver, X-Men Arcade, Castle Crashers. feel free to add me.