This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will Crytek develop Haze 2, the sequel to Haze (PS3)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Will Crytek develop Haze 2, the sequel to Haze (PS3)
5 years ago#1
Since members of Free Radical are not part of Crytek, do you think we might see Haze 2 for the PS3? Or what about the PS4, if not PS3?

Why or why not?

And would you love to play Haze 2?

Share your thoughts.
5 years ago#2
It burns..........noooooooooo...........noooooooooooooo.............not ever pleeeeeeeeeeease nooooooooooo.
5 years ago#3
It's hard to say. Haze is a decent game in terms of gameplay/story/features, but I don't know what Crytek could do to revitalize the Haze name.
NIER
5 years ago#4
Bury it. Timesplitters or battlefront 3 had much more of a right to live than a sequel to the game that killed free radical.
5 years ago#5
We no longer need the “Halo killer” Haze promised to be. Halo has killed itself.
Have to make myself remember it's something that I used to know
5 years ago#6
^i'm pretty sure COD did that...when COD4 hit...that's practically all anyone talked about and Halo started dying slowly
Chapter 7, that's all you need to say to a Valkyria fan, they'll know what you mean-Celestial Damnation (see quote)
5 years ago#7
Only this many people have posted? But I thought this game would be in high demand.
5 years ago#8
Appo will
Anyone can see my every flaw. It isn't hard. Anyone can say they're above this all. It takes my pain away. I can't let it bother me. It takes my pain away.
5 years ago#9
sephiroth068 posted...
^i'm pretty sure COD did that...when COD4 hit...that's practically all anyone talked about and Halo started dying slowly

Very true.
Have to make myself remember it's something that I used to know
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Will Crytek develop Haze 2, the sequel to Haze (PS3)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived