This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is a PS3 game that rhymes with beer?

#31PaddyFinnLikePosted 7/12/2011 3:23:47 AM(edited)
earvcunanan posted...
arstos posted...
awesomesauce13 posted...
I haven't tried much of a range of alcohol, but so far I've liked everything I've tried except for beer >.<

beer is definetly an acquired taste, i like it though, i can drink it at a steady pace and still only have a buzz by the time all the liquor drinkers are drunk. i don't like being drunk lol

I don't like being drunk, either. I only like getting to the point where I'm buzzed, still know what I'm doing, and just having a good time with friends. I tried a few beers (can't remember what they are), and could only take one sip of each. Just not for me. I like the sweet stuff with Vodka.

That's alright.

But if a buddy is getting the round in you can't ask for a sex on the beach.

'Four buds for four buds' is as far as any order amongst a group of men can extend to.
#32AsramatickPosted 7/12/2011 3:59:20 AM
You Americans are so cute when you talk about drinking.

Come to England, we'll show you how it's done properly.
#33earvcunananPosted 7/12/2011 4:58:43 AM
Asramatick posted...
You Americans are so cute when you talk about drinking.

Come to England, we'll show you how it's done properly.

How?
---
~~
~~
#34nofxcrackerPosted 7/12/2011 5:04:11 AM
PaddyFinnLike posted...
'Four buds for four buds' is as far as any order amongst a group of men can extend to.

Do you hate your friends that much? But I guess if you don't like beer, then alcoholic fizzy water would do pretty well.

lol. Personal tastes aside, beer definitely is an acquired taste. I remember (kinda) forcing down cups of Nasty Ice (Natural Ice) from a keg at house parties my freshman year of college. After a few months of that I grew to enjoy the taste. A delicious Heffeweizen is my brew of choice these days, followed by brown ales.
---
PSN: tracebustin XBOX: tracebustain
3DS: 0602 6268 7620 -tracebusta
#35PaddyFinnLikePosted 7/12/2011 5:12:51 AM
nofxcracker posted...
PaddyFinnLike posted...

Do you hate your friends that much? But I guess if you don't like beer, then alcoholic fizzy water would do pretty well.

lol. Personal tastes aside, beer definitely is an acquired taste. I remember (kinda) forcing down cups of Nasty Ice (Natural Ice) from a keg at house parties my freshman year of college. After a few months of that I grew to enjoy the taste. A delicious Heffeweizen is my brew of choice these days, followed by brown ales.

Just an expression. I'm from England and budweiser is rarely drank here at all.

Apart from whatever inhouse ales there are to choose from, guiness has always been my go-to drink.

I'm not much of a beer snob though. If someone is buying the round you take whatever they're paying for. Usually the simplest option is to just buy a bunch of fosters or whatever. I llive in Devon now, though, so there's pretty often a bunch of great cheap ciders on offer.
#36Mario_BonesPosted 7/12/2011 5:18:46 AM
L.A. Noire
If you have an accent
---
Not changing this signature until an Ace Attorney character is playable in a Capcom Vs. Game. Started 22nd July 2010
Official Steel Samurai of the MvC3 board
#37Rob_the_NinjaPosted 7/12/2011 5:21:10 AM
Landit Bandit
---
http://i52.tinypic.com/2d7cxv6.gif
#38earvcunananPosted 7/12/2011 5:21:20 AM
Mario_Bones posted...
L.A. Noire
If you have an accent

LMAO, what kind of accent could pull that off?
---
~~
~~
#39Mario_BonesPosted 7/12/2011 5:22:59 AM
earvcunanan posted...
Mario_Bones posted...
L.A. Noire
If you have an accent

LMAO, what kind of accent could pull that off?

Maybe a Kiwi (New Zealand) one... if they'd already started drinking the beer XD
---
Not changing this signature until an Ace Attorney character is playable in a Capcom Vs. Game. Started 22nd July 2010
Official Steel Samurai of the MvC3 board