This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So will Uncharted 3 have that PSN pass?

#11superbuu3Posted 7/12/2011 10:04:51 AM
IvanKozlov posted...
Obviously it does or you'd have given a reason.
Okay, why in the world would someone trade in their Ps3 along with Uncharted 3 so that it "doesn't make a difference"? A difference in what? The post is completely nonsensical.

*sighs*
Having stated all that you didn't get what I was implying?
---
razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Currently playing themed mafia. Discuss anything (members have greater access and no ads).
#12IvanKozlovPosted 7/12/2011 10:11:44 AM

*sighs*
Having stated all that you didn't get what I was implying?

Were you implying that it is the only good game on the Ps3? Because that is the only thing that you could imply to have that post make any sense.
---
I am darkness, I am sin. The Queen of lust invited in. Reborn at last to cast my fecund shadow on this world.
#13KurtTheHoeragPosted 7/12/2011 10:17:05 AM

Were you implying that it is the only good game on the Ps3?

how the **** do you even get that out of his post?
---
http://i49.tinypic.com/2dwhxj4.jpg
#14morphinapgPosted 7/12/2011 10:18:58 AM
I'm guessing they're saying if someone would trade UC3, which they apparently view as one of the best games for the system, then that someone apparently doesn't keep any games, so why keep their ps3? That's the connection I see anyway.
---
I guarantee PS4 will be out by Spring 2013, if not earlier
#15IvanKozlovPosted 7/12/2011 10:25:33 AM

Because, if you trade in UC3 he could be implying that their isn't going to be anything else good on your Ps3 to play, so you may as well trade it in. (Which doesn't make any sense in and of its self because IMO Uncharted isn't anything special.) I'm probably way off, and my brain is melting trying to figure out that damn post. Tell me what you believe that it means.
---
I am darkness, I am sin. The Queen of lust invited in. Reborn at last to cast my fecund shadow on this world.
#16poetic_logicPosted 7/12/2011 10:38:33 AM
IvanKozlov posted...
Because, if you trade in UC3 he could be implying that their isn't going to be anything else good on your Ps3 to play, so you may as well trade it in. (Which doesn't make any sense in and of its self because IMO Uncharted isn't anything special.) I'm probably way off, and my brain is melting trying to figure out that damn post. Tell me what you believe that it means.

I know what he was trying to say, but Ivan has a legit gripe, the post wasn't exactly put together well. Anyway my lunch break is over, back to work, continue your bickering.
---
Now playing: Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles II (PSP) and Mass Effect 2 (360)
#17SeihyoukenPosted 7/12/2011 10:48:52 AM
Almost definitely. Starting with Resistance 3 every online PS3 game published by Sony should feature it including Twisted Metal, Uncharted 3, and Starhawk.

People are really blowing this PSN Pass thing way out of proportion. Especially considering we really don't know ANY details about it other than that it will probably be similar to EA's and Mortal Kombat's pass system.
#18IvanKozlovPosted 7/12/2011 11:23:53 AM
Its pretty irrelevant to me anyway seeing as how all of the used games that I buy are single player.
---
#19popping4itPosted 7/12/2011 11:26:40 AM
probably, considering like 90% of the ppl in this topic almost approve/condone it not really much convincing sony has to do it seems.
---
Still hoping for a Shenmue 3.