This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Support for WNT for FIFA 12

#11Ic_ZeroPosted 7/12/2011 4:00:23 PM
If that means we'll get Selina Wagner and Louisa Necib, then sure.
#12EddieWeMissUPosted 7/12/2011 4:04:55 PM
Soccer...
---
Stoke City R.U.F.C.
Swing low, sweet chariot!
#13svenbjorn(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2011 4:08:18 PM
vericco posted...
^LOL'd hard good comeback

everyone knows its football end of. The only reasons americans call it soccer (i presume) is because the already use the term "football" for american football and do not want to get it confused.

The term "soccer" originated in England - considered the founder of modern "football", as you like to snobbishly refer to it. And don't forget that Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and parts of Ireland use the term "soccer".
---
PSN & XBL: svenbjorn
#14arclouks_xPosted 7/12/2011 4:10:45 PM
GunmaN1905 posted...
arclouks_x posted...
me as a huge soccer fan i dont care about women soccer it just sucks
You can't be a huge fan and still call it soccer.

Yeah i can be a huge fan and call it soccer, thats how we call it here so whatever
---
PSN : arclouksx
#15EddieWeMissUPosted 7/13/2011 1:13:31 AM
svenbjorn posted...
vericco posted...
^LOL'd hard good comeback

everyone knows its football end of. The only reasons americans call it soccer (i presume) is because the already use the term "football" for american football and do not want to get it confused.

The term "soccer" originated in England - considered the founder of modern "football", as you like to snobbishly refer to it. And don't forget that Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and parts of Ireland use the term "soccer".

It's not just that you call it soccer, it's the fact you took the name and gave it to a completely different sport (I know it was adapted from rugby and rugby was adapted from football, but it's still pretty much a different sport)

The name for the sport doesn't even make sense, it's like if I called golf mouthdisk or something.
---
Stoke City R.U.F.C.
Swing low, sweet chariot!
#16RoxasANobodyPosted 7/13/2011 1:17:17 AM
inb4"no one cares about soccer" or "soccer is a pansy sport"

Anyone ever read those articles on Yahoo! about soccer?

All I ever read are football fans complaining about how soccer isn't a real sport, how it isn't popular, and how football is the best. It's irritating and annoying. I can't help but to be snide and say, "Yup, that's exactly why people don't play the sport all around the world. Because football is better and because soccer isn't popular at all."
---
This is like all the things you can fit inside a memory.
Currently Watching: www.youtube.com/user/OKAYSIAN