This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So Squeenix will go bankrupt if Deus Ex fails?

#71scjetPosted 7/13/2011 9:42:26 AM
Love how people want to see a company fail soo bad, where thousands of people will end up losing a job as a result. I understand people tired of Squeenix's antics the past couple of years, but there's no reason to wish for them to crash and burn.
---
February 29th, 2010
Never Forget!
#72Aerosoldier(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2011 9:45:13 AM
scjet posted...
Love how people want to see a company fail soo bad, where thousands of people will end up losing a job as a result. I understand people tired of Squeenix's antics the past couple of years, but there's no reason to wish for them to crash and burn.

If they lose their jobs is coz they make bad games.
---
Oh Hypocrisy! A world full of n00bs Indeed!
#73CellSoundPosted 7/13/2011 10:30:54 AM
Bane_Of_Despair posted...
Aerosoldier posted...
I don't care about any portable, i want to play my games in my huge hd screen and i think u ratter to play in your hd screen too.

Well then that sucks for you. Yes, I love my PS3 and HDTV but a good RPG player/ any gamer goes where the games are, and doesn't just stick blindly to one console/ type of gaming. You're missing out on some fantastic gems.

Please quit telling us to play JRPGs on portables.

We don't want to play portables. There's no reason why there shouldn't be great JRPGs on home consoles. But there's not.
#74VampiricDragon_Posted 7/13/2011 10:35:27 AM
CellSound posted...
Ahh, gotta love these topics where the TC disappears, knowing they posted falsified information just to get a rise out of people.

I immediately realized it was a trolling topic but people still fall for it.

Square made less profit than last quarter but they still make profit every quarter
---
Games to look forward to: Nora and the Engraving Studio, super robot wars OG 2, SMT devil survivor 2, Grand knight history, 7th dragon 2020,paper mario 3ds
#75Bane_Of_DespairPosted 7/13/2011 11:31:35 AM(edited)
CellSound posted...
Bane_Of_Despair posted...
Aerosoldier posted...
I don't care about any portable, i want to play my games in my huge hd screen and i think u ratter to play in your hd screen too.

Well then that sucks for you. Yes, I love my PS3 and HDTV but a good RPG player/ any gamer goes where the games are, and doesn't just stick blindly to one console/ type of gaming. You're missing out on some fantastic gems.
Please quit telling us to play JRPGs on portables.

We don't want to play portables. There's no reason why there shouldn't be great JRPGs on home consoles. But there's not.

I'm not telling you to, I'm informing you that this gen most of the good ones are on PSP. Don't act as if I'm putting a gun to your head and making you consider getting a PSP/getting games on PSP. I'm just trying to help others who want good RPG's to play but don't know where to turn. If they choose not to because they think the PSP is dead and a waste of time (seems like you do), then fine by me. I'm just the messenger =\

I wish they were good JRPG's/RPG's on the PS3, I really do. And there are a few, so it's not like "I GIVE UP ON THE PS3". But for the meantime, I'll be sticking to my PSP for games like that.
---
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?"
#76nurnbergPosted 7/13/2011 12:00:20 PM
Square Enix needs to release something good to offset the Final Fantasy 14 disaster.
#77Silent Sniper IVPosted 7/13/2011 12:01:46 PM
Stopthink posted...
The only way this game is failing is if gamers have truly turned into tasteless sheep who want nothing more than CoD sequels crammed down their throats.

Or if it's a repeat of DE2. Remember: any reputation of DE being a generic shooter was well earned with it's watered down, generic consolized sequel.
---
http://profile.mygamercard.net/Sazabi%20West
People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.