This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you have a 20 dollars psn credit..

#1AngelSkulzPosted 7/12/2011 10:09:40 PM
What would you buy right now.
---
If you have a mediocre connection, don't bother playing online.
#2betterboulderPosted 7/12/2011 10:11:05 PM
Pixeljunk Shooter 2 and Echochrome
---
"Have confidence in the God that has confidence in you." PSN: PositiveCalvin (http://blogboulder.blogspot.com)
#3arstosPosted 7/12/2011 10:11:19 PM
one of the games in my sig
---
PSN: dragonlibrarian plays; SSFIITHDR, MVC2, AH3, Hard Corps, Moon Diver, X-Men Arcade, Castle Crashers. feel free to add me.
#4antoinejonesPosted 7/12/2011 10:14:04 PM
save it for journey and street fighter 3
---
My first time and day in Jueno and the first 6 hours of it is spent staring at a chocobo's butt.
#5SoljahPosted 7/12/2011 10:15:08 PM
antoinejones posted...

SF3 is lame. I own it and still play 2,alpha,4 more than 3. The youtube replay upload feature is friggin nice though.
---
Your Friendly Monster Hunter Soljah
Which is worse Ignorance or Apathy - I dont know and I dont care. ^_^
#6AngelSkulz(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2011 10:16:53 PM
Would clash of heroes be worth the 15
---
If you have a mediocre connection, don't bother playing online.
#7antoinejonesPosted 7/12/2011 10:20:02 PM
Soljah posted...
antoinejones posted...

SF3 is lame. I own it and still play 2,alpha,4 more than 3. The youtube replay upload feature is friggin nice though.

i like sf3 because of the parry system.. if they had incorporated that into every SF after 3 (especially SF4) then id just stick to 4 and not touch 3
---
My first time and day in Jueno and the first 6 hours of it is spent staring at a chocobo's butt.
#8SoljahPosted 7/12/2011 10:20:39 PM
Burnout - if you like dricing games $8 bucks
Pixel junk Monsters (or the pixel junk pack) - if you like TD games

PS1 reccomendations...
Vagrant Story - great RPG
Abe's odysyee - great platformer
Legacy of Kain : Blood Omen - countless hours poured into this great game, too bad after soul reaver is went down hill IMO
Medevil (free with PS+) - only get it free

All I can think of right now sorry.... don't surf the store often.
---
#9SoljahPosted 7/12/2011 10:22:19 PM
antoinejones posted...
Soljah posted...
antoinejones posted...

i like sf3 because of the parry system.. if they had incorporated that into every SF after 3 (especially SF4) then id just stick to 4 and not touch 3

Why, it's a fun system... but not that great. The focus/armor break system is just as good. You are lucky SF3 OE is GGPO otherwise the parry system would be a moot point :')

I think people are just giving into the hype too much, the game is alright.... but you have been able to play it for countless years now and most likely can still pick up a copy for 10-15 bucks.
---
#10antoinejonesPosted 7/12/2011 11:16:41 PM
Soljah posted...
antoinejones posted...
Soljah posted...
antoinejones posted...

Why, it's a fun system... but not that great. The focus/armor break system is just as good. You are lucky SF3 OE is GGPO otherwise the parry system would be a moot point :')

I think people are just giving into the hype too much, the game is alright.... but you have been able to play it for countless years now and most likely can still pick up a copy for 10-15 bucks.

yeah but could you play it online? on a ps3? (i mean how many of us have ps2/3's compared to dreamcasts?) and as for finding itfor 10-15 bucks.. ummm surely you dont think its gonna cost more than 15 on psn... what GGPO?
---