This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Castlevania Los is outstanding

#1ohnonotyouPosted 7/13/2011 11:06:34 AM
Epic in every sense. With some serious marketing this game would have steamrolled over a dozen other games Like Gow, red dead, and gta. The replay value is the way most games should be. I've had this game since launch mind you. I judtdidnt want to beatit too soon. It helps that the game isfairly long.

It's a shame gems like this go under the radar. This could hold you till September.
#2zooknutPosted 7/13/2011 11:11:00 AM
been awile since i played los but yea it was pretty fun but you think it could last you till september? i just finsihed just cause the other day that could last you to sepetmber of next year
#3icewolf74Posted 7/13/2011 11:11:39 AM
I need to start up this game again. I got to the difficult crow boss and just stopped playing. However, the story, music, graphics and environments are all amazing. In short: I agree with you ohnonotyou. :D
#4ProudcladPosted 7/13/2011 11:12:27 AM
It was a great game. Husky, the game gets way better after you get past that boss. You haven't seen anything. Keep playing.
#5toadiemanPosted 7/13/2011 11:13:18 AM
Great game. Awaiting the inevitable sequel.
---
---
"All's aboard da coal train, baby."
#6kcheung5440Posted 7/13/2011 11:15:06 AM
*deep breath*

Without God of War, this game never gets made. It was good, not great.
---
Could I have some salamanders, please?
#7darkshadowmasterPosted 7/13/2011 11:15:09 AM
I absolutely loved the game & can't wait for the sequel. But wow was the DLC dissapointing.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#8icewolf74Posted 7/13/2011 11:17:39 AM(edited)
Proudclad posted...
It was a great game. Husky, the game gets way better after you get past that boss. You haven't seen anything. Keep playing.

Okay, will do. Ironically, I think I have run out of games to play that I haven't finished yet except for this one. Maybe this thread and your post will revitalize my interest in this game. :)

Edit: The bosses are hard though. Makes me think I am playing an NES game or something with how challenging this game is. I am not used to difficult games since it has been so long. Heh! ;)
#9SupremeLord5050Posted 7/13/2011 11:17:28 AM
ohnonotyou posted...
Epic in every sense. With some serious marketing this game would have steamrolled over a dozen other games Like Gow, red dead, and gta. The replay value is the way most games should be. I've had this game since launch mind you. I judtdidnt want to beatit too soon. It helps that the game isfairly long.

It's a shame gems like this go under the radar. This could hold you till September.

I've been enjoying it since release and still haven't finished it....

but while i do think it is epic and great I do miss the original Cvania timeline a lot
---
Go make some new disaster, thats what I'm counting on, You're someone else's problem, now I only want you gone
Black FC: 1334 7402 0824
#10toadiemanPosted 7/13/2011 11:20:09 AM
"I've been enjoying it since release and still haven't finished it...."

If and when you finish it keep watching after the credits. Your mind will be blown.
---
---
"All's aboard da coal train, baby."