This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Castlevania Los is outstanding

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Castlevania Los is outstanding

User Info: ohnonotyou

ohnonotyou
5 years ago#1
Epic in every sense. With some serious marketing this game would have steamrolled over a dozen other games Like Gow, red dead, and gta. The replay value is the way most games should be. I've had this game since launch mind you. I judtdidnt want to beatit too soon. It helps that the game isfairly long.

It's a shame gems like this go under the radar. This could hold you till September.

User Info: zooknut

zooknut
5 years ago#2
been awile since i played los but yea it was pretty fun but you think it could last you till september? i just finsihed just cause the other day that could last you to sepetmber of next year

User Info: icewolf74

icewolf74
5 years ago#3
I need to start up this game again. I got to the difficult crow boss and just stopped playing. However, the story, music, graphics and environments are all amazing. In short: I agree with you ohnonotyou. :D

User Info: Proudclad

Proudclad
5 years ago#4
It was a great game. Husky, the game gets way better after you get past that boss. You haven't seen anything. Keep playing.

User Info: toadieman

toadieman
5 years ago#5
Great game. Awaiting the inevitable sequel.
---
"All's aboard da coal train, baby."

User Info: kcheung5440

kcheung5440
5 years ago#6
*deep breath*

Without God of War, this game never gets made. It was good, not great.
Could I have some salamanders, please?

User Info: darkshadowmaster

darkshadowmaster
5 years ago#7
I absolutely loved the game & can't wait for the sequel. But wow was the DLC dissapointing.
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.

User Info: icewolf74

icewolf74
5 years ago#8
Proudclad posted...
It was a great game. Husky, the game gets way better after you get past that boss. You haven't seen anything. Keep playing.

Okay, will do. Ironically, I think I have run out of games to play that I haven't finished yet except for this one. Maybe this thread and your post will revitalize my interest in this game. :)

Edit: The bosses are hard though. Makes me think I am playing an NES game or something with how challenging this game is. I am not used to difficult games since it has been so long. Heh! ;)

User Info: SupremeLord5050

SupremeLord5050
5 years ago#9
ohnonotyou posted...
Epic in every sense. With some serious marketing this game would have steamrolled over a dozen other games Like Gow, red dead, and gta. The replay value is the way most games should be. I've had this game since launch mind you. I judtdidnt want to beatit too soon. It helps that the game isfairly long.

It's a shame gems like this go under the radar. This could hold you till September.

I've been enjoying it since release and still haven't finished it....

but while i do think it is epic and great I do miss the original Cvania timeline a lot
Go make some new disaster, thats what I'm counting on, You're someone else's problem, now I only want you gone
Black FC: 1334 7402 0824

User Info: toadieman

toadieman
5 years ago#10
"I've been enjoying it since release and still haven't finished it...."

If and when you finish it keep watching after the credits. Your mind will be blown.
---
"All's aboard da coal train, baby."
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Castlevania Los is outstanding

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived