This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Really disappointed in the 3d on Ps3

#1DuwstaiPosted 7/14/2011 5:38:46 AM
I went out and spent like 2,000$ on a 3d tv for use with my ps3. Ive heard everyone making such a big deal out of it.

Well I spend all this money and and buy like 5 different 3d enabled games, and they all look terrible! I dont even notice any 3d when its turned on. It all just looks blurry.

I have the glasses and everything (which are extremely annoying since I am legally blind in one eye), but still there is no 3d at all.

Is this a joke?
---
XBL: eL Sm3gmA, H2K CoBrA ::: PSN: Smegtico
"so continue to not care, while a bunch of fat pre teen kids teabag you"- shrub999
#2Andy12332199Posted 7/14/2011 5:41:02 AM
3D is basically just a gimmick anyway, but maybe your doing it wrong
---
PSN: Andy12332199
#3A_Nonny_MoosePosted 7/14/2011 5:42:29 AM
Duwstai posted...
Is this a joke?

Yes.
---
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png
#4DeathSoul2000Posted 7/14/2011 5:43:52 AM
"I have the glasses and everything (which are extremely annoying since I am legally blind in one eye), but still there is no 3d at all.

either you're trolling, or have no clue about how 3d works.
---
"i will be as faithful to you as any dog - and come when you whistle."
#5djepic112Posted 7/14/2011 6:07:14 AM
He's trolling. Obviously he would have done some research (or tested) the tv and stuff before buying it if he has a blind eye. I'm sure that he would have experienced 3d viewing issues in the past which would make him cautious.

Terrible joke thread making fun of disabled people.
#6LawlightPosted 7/14/2011 6:15:17 AM

I have the glasses and everything (which are extremely annoying since I am legally blind in one eye)

Lol.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/EmperorLawlight.png
#7rodwipeisdeadPosted 7/14/2011 6:31:29 AM
Yeah dude I hear you. I'm Totally deaf in one ear and my surround system sounds like crap.
---
What are all these knobs for?
To put their hands in the air.
#8Grizzle1981Posted 7/14/2011 6:33:26 AM
Duwstai posted...
I went out and spent like 2,000$ on a 3d tv for use with my ps3. Ive heard everyone making such a big deal out of it.

Well I spend all this money and and buy like 5 different 3d enabled games, and they all look terrible! I dont even notice any 3d when its turned on. It all just looks blurry.

I have the glasses and everything (which are extremely annoying since I am legally blind in one eye), but still there is no 3d at all.

Is this a joke?

Go into any store that sells 3D TV's ... try on the glasses for their most expensive floor model. Notice how the picture doesn't look any different. Keep your money.
---
"It is never acceptable to say that a game sucks - ever." ~Xbox (mod)
You heard 'em. Only positive comments on Gamefaqs or you'll get moderated.
#9da number one stoogePosted 7/14/2011 6:49:18 AM
Similar thing happened to me. I kept hearing about how great it was to self pleasure one's self, but it just isn't doing it for me. Which sucks because I had both arms amputated last month, and I'm having a hard time getting a date.
---
Rest in peace Jason. I'll miss you man.
#10TRIAZlCPosted 7/14/2011 6:59:07 AM
Yeah dude I hear you. Or do you? o_O
---
www.myspace.com/thecloserofficial - my band, check us out. (I play drums)
PSN= Triazic