This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Really disappointed in the 3d on Ps3

#31leezeebubPosted 7/14/2011 11:03:17 PM
peterneeter posted...
best topic ever!

All TC did was rip off the topic I made 14 hours before him!
---
PSN: Leezeebub GT: belzelee
Leezeebub: Stamping on Goombas since 1985
#32EvilMewtwoPosted 7/14/2011 11:17:03 PM
leezeebub posted...
peterneeter posted...
best topic ever!

Being so defensive and territorial about a stupid topic idea the concept of which is explicitly against the ToS isn't helping our view of you.

Exclamation marks so you're shouting aren't really helping either.
---
||_//..........Maplestory -=- [Elementaiizt 106 DrK, dormant]
||'''\\ H A I N I ............. -=- [ElbowBruiser 6x Brawler, active]
#33Acient_SoldierPosted 7/14/2011 11:18:38 PM
you need 2 working eyes to see the 3D well
---
You are only lost if you give up on yourself
#34leezeebubPosted 7/14/2011 11:46:52 PM
EvilMewtwo posted...
leezeebub posted...
peterneeter posted...
best topic ever!

Being so defensive and territorial about a stupid topic idea the concept of which is explicitly against the ToS isn't helping our view of you.

Exclamation marks so you're shouting aren't really helping either.

The exclamation is to show my comical exasperation! It's not like I'm loosing any sleep over this, but it's such a flagrant ripoff that it needs to be pointed out. He didn't even wait a decent ammount of time, my topic was still active when he posted this.

This must be how McDonalds felt when the first burger king opened up right next door lol.
---
#35Duwstai(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2011 8:12:25 AM
"The exclamation is to show my comical exasperation! It's not like I'm loosing any sleep over this, but it's such a flagrant ripoff that it needs to be pointed out. He didn't even wait a decent ammount of time, my topic was still active when he posted this.

This must be how McDonalds felt when the first burger king opened up right next door lol."

You posting your terrible topic didnt suddenly make my left eye legally blind.

I just read it now and its not even worth my bad eyes time. Let alone my good one.
---
XBL: eL Sm3gmA, H2K CoBrA ::: PSN: Smegtico
"so continue to not care, while a bunch of fat pre teen kids teabag you"- shrub999
#36igsp335Posted 7/15/2011 8:27:05 AM
Duwstai posted...
"The exclamation is to show my comical exasperation! It's not like I'm loosing any sleep over this, but it's such a flagrant ripoff that it needs to be pointed out. He didn't even wait a decent ammount of time, my topic was still active when he posted this.

This must be how McDonalds felt when the first burger king opened up right next door lol."

I just read it now and its not even worth my bad eyes time. Let alone my good one.

WIN
#37leezeebubPosted 7/15/2011 9:14:11 AM(edited)
Duwstai posted...

Wait... So you are actually blind in one eye and are complaining about the 3D on PS3? Seriously?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!

EDIT: Just to clarify, I don't believe you.
---
#38fedor-machinePosted 7/15/2011 10:46:18 AM
This make me think of the show "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?"
---
PSN: i don't stick to one account, i have like 10 PSN
XBL: i don't stick to one account, i have like 5 XBL