This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Bomberman ULTRA questions since it's game board is dead

#1SauceyWombatPosted 7/15/2011 9:26:59 AM
Sorry for asking here, but like the title says the official game forum is dead. BTW Bomberman ULTRA is free to PS+ members right now, so I"m hoping other players will be able to help me here.

I can't find much info about this game & wondering if it is some sort of port of a previous Bomberman title. I understand ULTRA is online only, so can't be a straight port if at all. If it isn't some sort of port then what other Bomberman game/s would it be most similar to as far as gameplay mechanics? Just wondering.

I've no idea how this happened but I've never played a Bomberman game until this ULTRA was included for free with PS+. So I've no idea how things work in the game & getting annihilated & confuzzled when playing.

Any suggestions where I can find great very-basic-beginner tips & tutorials? There must be a great FAQ or video walkthrough somewhere that experienced Bomberman players can point me towards. I've been searching & so far have only discovered how completely lacking Gamefaqs' & YoutTube's search function are LOL

Here are a few more of my noobtastic questions in relation to trophies:

EXTREME MAKEOVER! (Gold) Collect 60 Costume Balls.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
?) Can these Costume Balls be collected in online or offline/local only?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Girl Power! (Silver) With a full female outfit, win an Online Multiplayer 4+ player girl only
?)Does the Ballerina outfit count & do ALL players have to wear an all-female outfit?
Joy of Painting with Bomberman (Silver) Claim 130 or more tiles in a Local Zombie match against 3+ CPU players.
?) This is the most basic part of the game that I'm just not "getting". What are the mechanics behind claiming tiles? I try to mimic what other players do & never get similar results.
The Good, The Bad and The Bombed (Silver) With the full cowboy outfit, Frag another cowboy in an Online Multiplayer
?) Does the cowboy outfit require unlocking in the Online mode? Because in local mode at the start of the game it is locked.
Totally Bombed! (Bronze) Win a Local match against 3+ CPU players after being in a Super Revenge Cart.
?) What is a "Super Revenge Cart" & how do I use it?
You die so good! (Bronze) Score 25 Frags in an Online Multiplayer Zombie Match
?) What is a "frag" in this context?

xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx
Thanks in advance for any help you may provide (^.^)
xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx
#2Thunder_Cat_1Posted 7/15/2011 9:48:46 AM
http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/bomberman-ultra/14758-trophy-guide.html
---
http://i.imgur.com/hwU3Z.gif