This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

wow gamespot..pathetic

#1true_gamer80Posted 7/15/2011 9:25:08 AM
Part of their NCAA12 review..."And there's a frequent bug that turns the receivers' route markers into dancing squiggly lines. None of these problems destroy the fun of running a perfect option play, but they do take you out of what should be an immersive experience."....

Whoever plays NCAA knows how utterly stupid tht quote is lol. Arent thy called "professionals" lol? How about getting a gamer who knows wht thy are doing to review a game.

Pointless topic I suppose just sick of playing a game thn reading a review and seeing anythng but professional about thm. Its no wonder the younger gamers seem so clueless, look at the ppl thy blindly follow. I've lost count of similar nonsense from these professionals

I should add, their score is irrelevant, its the fact thy call themselves professionals yet clearly dnt get nor understand the source material..yet still give a review...tht is not wht I call being professional
---
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?
#2AssaultMonkey9Posted 7/15/2011 9:26:56 AM
Their review convinced me to get NCAA 11. Even IGN, which gave it a good score, admitted that the gameplay hasnt changed at all
---
Now Playing: Portal 2, Killzone 3, Crysis 2, NBA 2K11, Dragon Age
PSN: AssaultMonkey150
#3true_gamer80(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2011 9:57:22 AM
Battlefield 2005 posted...
Their review convinced me to get NCAA 11. Even IGN, which gave it a good score, admitted that the gameplay hasnt changed at all

Exactly what Im talking about with "professional" reviewers. Hasnt changed much, are thy talking about the licensed sport of football or the 300+ tweaks/additions/fixes etc? Im not saying you will notice every single one but some of thm you most def will and do improve certain aspects greatly and change the game for the better. The new physics engine alone changes the flow of the game as does the new running game completely feels diff as do alot of other things. Im not saying the game is perfect, just alot of reviews seem far from professional

Again I dont care about their scores, I just prefer reading a review by someone who actually knows and understands the source material, experience with material your reviewing, perhaps not showing how clueless you are by calling a feature thts been there for years a bug lol...
---
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?
#4gm914Posted 7/15/2011 10:00:34 AM
Did they even mention the dreadlocks?
---
Good job Jeremy.