This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Nier the new Demon Souls?

#11Mystickay86Posted 7/15/2011 12:08:48 PM
CellSound posted...
CyborgTwenty posted...
yes nier has replaced demon souls as the most overrated game on gamefaqs.
Most overrated?

So, you're talking about:

MGS4
Halo
CoD __
GoW3

Seriously, DS in THIS board partically, is way beyond extremely overwhelming overrated. It's like DS Enthusiasts considers it the golden grail of gaming, their golden child that poops gems.

Back to topic, Nier sucks. IMO.
#12nvanityPosted 7/15/2011 12:10:09 PM
I am the new Demons Souls.
---
And i'm like...Every night my Durn's the same, same old Yah with a different name
PSN: nvanity
#13Ryphis_DemeanorPosted 7/15/2011 12:22:58 PM
No way because Nier has absolutely no online community. The game can't thrive the way Demon's Souls has and still does. It gets hyped because it's one the best games Square Enix has delivered this gen, and it's not even a Square Enix developed game. It was developed by Cavia, who is now a defunct non-existent development house and Nier was their last game. From Software on the other hand still have the Armored Core license, and have had Namco pick up Dark Souls for Publishing ensuring even greater success. They really aren't that similar besides the rolling.
#14CyborgTwentyPosted 7/15/2011 12:31:49 PM(edited)
Mystickay86 posted...
CellSound posted...
CyborgTwenty posted...
yes nier has replaced demon souls as the most overrated game on gamefaqs.
Most overrated?

So, you're talking about:

MGS4
Halo
CoD __
GoW3

Seriously, DS in THIS board partically, is way beyond extremely overwhelming overrated. It's like DS Enthusiasts considers it the golden grail of gaming, their golden child that poops gems.

Back to topic, Nier sucks. IMO.

nope i talk about demon souls and nier. mgs4, halo, cod and gow3 all get just as much hate as they get love around here while for demon souls and nier it's like 90% hype and only 10% hate.
---
I love how many gamers consider themselves financial analysts.
#15L0rdCrumpPosted 7/15/2011 12:33:08 PM
NIER is a awesome game. Way better than American Call of Duty.
---
|--|o\/o|-|~ Can't let you do that, Star Fox!~~~|
|--\_O/--|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|