This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will PlayStation ever get Final Fantasy 3?

#11justchill433Posted 7/15/2011 12:11:17 PM
Sony did get it... in Japan. Many of the older snes FFs didn't get released in America until they were remade or bundled and released on the PSX. FF3 didn't get released here for the PS1, because it was bad. The remake won't ever come to a Sony system, because it doesn't fit any of the systems and it's a DS game. I doubt it'll get remade again either.
---
PSN: s1l3nt_x_cha0s GT: xiT4L3NTZx
*slips of cliff*
#12Ryphis_DemeanorPosted 7/15/2011 12:13:23 PM
FFIII is an incredible game and I played it on the DS last year and really enjoyed it. It should be remade or even just port the DS remake somehow. Still waiting on the FFX, X-2, and XII collection in HD though, that's more of a priority for me personally.
#13Y S(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2011 12:18:39 PM
justchill433 posted...
Sony did get it... in Japan. Many of the older snes FFs didn't get released in America until they were remade or bundled and released on the PSX. FF3 didn't get released here for the PS1, because it was bad. The remake won't ever come to a Sony system, because it doesn't fit any of the systems and it's a DS game. I doubt it'll get remade again either.

Again your either trolling or confused, I'd go with a mix of both, FF3 was not released on PlayStation in Japan only 1-13 minus ofc 3, and we western people got them all too, the remake was ported to Iphone I'm guessing because it has a touch input similar to DS thus not making it entirely exclusive, again you seem to be confused or just trolling and nobody ever asked how good/bad FF3 was again.
#14Y S(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2011 12:23:29 PM
Ryphis_Demeanor posted...
FFIII is an incredible game and I played it on the DS last year and really enjoyed it. It should be remade or even just port the DS remake somehow. Still waiting on the FFX, X-2, and XII collection in HD though, that's more of a priority for me personally.

Yes I have had a go at FF3 on DS at a friends, it is something I enjoy more as I like the grind fest + freedom the originals had, though for collection reasons and that I dont enjoy the DS platform, just seems it should in some way be released on a PlayStation platform, I'm guessing PSV with its touch controls will get FF3 similar to the way Iphone got it.