This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Demon's Souls doesn't get enough love

#31SamusFarronPosted 7/18/2011 9:38:08 PM
Duwstai posted...

Or maybe because Demons Souls is actually good.

I couldnt give a crap about exclusivity.

I know a lot of people on this board are younger, and actually care about all the garbage... but come on. Dont start trying to blame everything on console bias. Some games are good, some games are bad.

Unfortunately you like a bad one. Stop trying to make excuses.. people just have a different opinion than you.

Simultaneously managed to confirm my enjoyment of FFXIII as "my opinion", an opinion being something people should respect; while going on to pan XIII - a generally well reviewed game that a ton of people loved, whether you like it or not.

-_-

I'm not sure if that is more hypocritical, or more ironic. It's palpable as both. Also, I like how you subliminally referred to me "younger". You should be able to tell simply by my account creation date that I am not one of the "younger" posters on this board, unless I started posting here when I was like, 7. I'm 22 - whether that's older or younger than you, I don't really care. What I do care about, is that you don't tell people to respect other's opinions while promptly calling what they enjoy "bad".
---
http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/4062/lightningrocks.gif