This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Calling all FIFA 2011 Players!

#1rebelofrebelsPosted 7/17/2011 3:05:06 PM
I'm thinking of getting the game.

some questions though:

is there lag? the only other games I've had from EA (sports wise) were the fight nights and it had nasty lag (release time).

is the online active? (main reason for buying the game)
---
PSN: Stealth_Rebel
[message deleted at the request of the A******* at gamefaqs.com]
#2rebelofrebels(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2011 3:11:32 PM
bump
---
#3AjescentPosted 7/17/2011 3:12:20 PM
my advice: try the fifa 11 board...?
---
Waiting patiently for UnKarted to be announced since 4-Dec-2009
http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/index.htm?onlinename=Ajescent
#4Amel0Posted 7/17/2011 3:12:25 PM
The online is still active there isn't really any lsg except for when you play someone with a teribble connectiona but you dont have to start the game if his connection is bad and just find someone else.

But since Fifa 12 is coming out very soon I would just wait for that, I am pretty sure alot of players will be moving there.
#5Incredibad_77Posted 7/17/2011 3:22:09 PM
Yeah plenty still play, never any problems finding a game and the lags non existent now . UT and pro clubs are excellent.
---
"Nine million terrorists in the world and I gotta kill one with feet smaller than my sister."
#6rebelofrebels(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2011 3:23:30 PM
Amel0 posted...
The online is still active there isn't really any lsg except for when you play someone with a teribble connectiona but you dont have to start the game if his connection is bad and just find someone else.

But since Fifa 12 is coming out very soon I would just wait for that, I am pretty sure alot of players will be moving there.

what's a bad connection? most games i played on fight night were pretty bad. bc2 (EA) i never had lag period.
---
#7CammyApplePosted 7/17/2011 3:39:13 PM
FIFA 12 is the end of September. 11 I have had lag i one match. World Cup 10 I have had lag in 3 matches. ~ This is over a combined 60 or so matches. ~ To be fair World Cup is on 360 while FIFA 11 is on PS3.
#8rebelofrebels(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2011 3:46:28 PM
so its not laggy to the extent of waiting for your punch to hit 1.5 sec after you throw it? lol.
---
#9CammyApplePosted 7/17/2011 3:49:18 PM
rebelofrebels posted...
so its not laggy to the extent of waiting for your punch to hit 1.5 sec after you throw it? lol.

A better example is that I usually feel like I'm playing someone on the same couch as me.
#10rebelofrebels(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2011 3:50:45 PM
CammyApple posted...
rebelofrebels posted...

A better example is that I usually feel like I'm playing someone on the same couch as me.

excellent. I'm buyin this. thanks.
---