This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are the Extras in the InFamous 2 Hero Edition worth buying separately? (

#1RevolutionVPosted 7/18/2011 11:27:44 AM
I ordered my copy of the InFamous Hero Edition, but I think it's on back order and my order might be cancelled due to lack of inventory (my friend's copy was cancelled because they were sold out right after his order was placed). But I've been looking at the items and they look pretty cool, the backpack looks awesome, the statue looks pretty cool, the comic book seems to be well made and the Super Voucher includes the soundtrack. I've seen them sold separately on Amazon and E-bay.

My question is to the people who have the InFamous 2: Hero Edition or people who have bought these items separtely from complete package.

1) Is it worth getting each one of the items separately if they are at a decent price?

2) Do you guys think those items might become collector's items worth something later on?

5) Are they well made enough to warrant purchase?

4) Are you guys glad or disappointed that you bought the hero editions and all the contents? Thanks.
#2MalifacentXPosted 7/18/2011 2:15:37 PM
The hero edition at Gamestop is now $59.99, I bought it when I saw that and was really happy I did. The statue and the messenger bag are actually pretty sweet.
---
PSN: SeventhLegion
Sean climbs like a crippled monkey with Parkinson's ~RyanJMcD on "The Saboteur"
#3RevolutionV(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2011 4:35:03 PM
Yeah, but the GSs by my house are all sold out. So what are the best items from the box. That's cool, the statue is pretty cool Thanks for the input.
#4Axel7174Posted 7/18/2011 4:37:24 PM
The bag alone was worth it. I've been using it for my summer classes and it's great. The statue was nice, the DLC powers and skins were fun as well.
---
"If you come here, you'll find me...I promise..." ~Squall Leonhart
"Tonight's the night we silence you, there's nowhere left to run." ~ADTR