This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does Ikari Warriors have online play?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Does Ikari Warriors have online play?

User Info: POOKISTAN

POOKISTAN
5 years ago#1
I know it's a multiplayer game from like back in the NES era but does it have online multiplayer with it? It's on sale for the PSN+ and I've got less than five bucks but I could afford that - I'll prolly get it if it has online play...

User Info: arstos

arstos
5 years ago#2
EXTREMELY interested in this, one of my all time favs for nes, almost as good bro-op as contra. is this ps+ only? if it is and it has online, i guess sony got me to buy ps+ afterall
PSN: dragonlibrarian plays; SSFIITHDR, MVC2, AH3, Hard Corps, Moon Diver, X-Men Arcade, Castle Crashers. feel free to add me.

POOKISTAN
5 years ago#3
I think it's just available at a lower price for PS+ people - I just have some PS+ time left over from their compensation for PSN going down...

POOKISTAN
5 years ago#4
Infinite credits + online play would be great...

User Info: SSJLink

SSJLink
5 years ago#5
I think it has infinite credits but no online play.
\

POOKISTAN
5 years ago#6
^Can you confirm this?

<.<

That really sucks if that's the case - I really liked the Streets of Rage II and Golden Axe that they let PS+ people try for free and the online play was a pretty awesome feature and something I've thought was sorely missing from most classic game compilations...

User Info: arstos

arstos
5 years ago#7
yeah if there's no online i can skip it, still have my nes and the cart
PSN: dragonlibrarian plays; SSFIITHDR, MVC2, AH3, Hard Corps, Moon Diver, X-Men Arcade, Castle Crashers. feel free to add me.

User Info: chrisat928

chrisat928
5 years ago#8
No online. It's a Mini.
PSN: chrisproto (teh-nook.com)
Growing old is mandatory; Growing up is optional.

POOKISTAN
5 years ago#9
Doh - Thanks...
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Does Ikari Warriors have online play?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived