This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sweet games released before october.20?

#11phineasfoolPosted 7/19/2011 9:53:28 PM(edited)
Batman Arkham City
---
"Take a dump on the face of common sense"
PSN - Phineasfool
#12jubjub360Posted 7/19/2011 9:54:12 PM
CellSound posted...
Jumbeto_ posted...
ah I should have mentioned I dont want a first person game, or a shooter. I may add disgae 4 to my list.
Deus Ex isn't really a shooter

First Person Game or a shooter. Lets break this sentence down. First person game. Deus Ex is that.
---
http://instantboss.org/
#13melvinmelon123Posted 7/19/2011 9:55:39 PM
CellSound posted...
Jumbeto_ posted...
ah I should have mentioned I dont want a first person game, or a shooter. I may add disgae 4 to my list.
Deus Ex isn't really a shooter

He said first person GAME. Doesn't matter if it's classified as a shooter or now
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/NeoSonicAlpha
You should buy NIER. Go do it now. NIER
#14mfinklePosted 7/19/2011 10:26:34 PM
Silent Hill Re mastered collection
---
pokemon platinum fc: 0689 2034 5863
#15NecrosexuaIPosted 7/19/2011 10:29:24 PM
No, I'm not old enough to play M rated games. Im 16, and most of the games are play are M-rated. Most people who live with their parents do make a wish list, you know that right? I used the term birthday wish list for lack of a better term.. I don't actually write down a list of things I want, then say "mummy her is mah list." How else will they know what I want?
i used to get $20/birthday when i was in the states. since when do people buy birthday gifts after, like, the age of 7?
hell, last birthday, i bought myself into a mtg tournie and my bf's bro bought me into a draft... hmm. so i guess i did get into something. tho, i gotta pay him for the draft...
---
ANGRY**** BY NATURE, CHILL BY CIGARETTES
ONE PART THE FUHRER, ONE PART THE POPE -- vspominai menja
#16Cloudtail4everPosted 7/19/2011 11:07:49 PM
Soljah posted...
Jumbeto_ posted...
GamersLoft posted...
Birthday wish list?

Are you even old enough to play M-rated games?

No, I'm not old enough to play M rated games. Im 16, and most of the games are play are M-rated. Most people who live with their parents do make a wish list, you know that right? I used the term birthday wish list for lack of a better term.. I don't actually write down a list of things I want, then say "mummy her is mah list." How else will they know what I want?

If they did any parenting they would know exactly what you want. Problem number 35 of this generation : Terrible parenting.

GameFAQs: Now the go-to place for parenting advice as well!
---
PSN & XBL - Cloudtail4ever ~ This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!