This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sony is the LEAST hated publisher

#41THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 7/23/2011 2:32:16 PM
M_RUTTER2K8 posted...
Battleship Gray posted...
Newbie00 posted...
Most people voted for one of Capcom, Activision, or EA. If anything, TC, the fact that more people apparently dislike M$ and Ninty more than they do Sony could just be due to to this site being ridden by Ps3 fanboys still caught up in the imaginary console wars and voting down their competitors, while Nintendo and M$ fans opted to truthfully vote for Capcom, Activision, or EA.

It's cute how hard you tried there.

Tbf, he's probably right. You being one of the fanboys he's talking about alters your viewpoint no doubt.

How is he a fanboy when the first guy blatantly calls out Sony fans in some crazy made up conspiracy that Gamefaqs is PS3 central? So Sony fans planned this whole thing out to vote untruthfully to a meaningless poll? By the way he has a 360 gamertag in his sig.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#42Battleship_GrayPosted 7/23/2011 3:08:05 PM(edited)
M_RUTTER2K8 posted...
M_RUTTER2K8 posted...

It's cute how hard you tried there.

Tbf, he's probably right. You being one of the fanboys he's talking about alters your viewpoint no doubt.
ba-Hahahahaha! Me a fanboy eh? I'd really love to know what you're using to support that stance.

How next to every single post you make is pro-Sony/PS3 and clearly anti-Microsoft/360.

Heh, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say that you have me confused with someone else. I'm very ambivalent towards Sony as a company and I'm rarely anti-anything (other than anti-Joe Mad). In fact I spend a good amount of time here expressing my love of the 'box.

So you're either mistaken, wrong, or just making things up due to a hilarious knee-jerk reaction. Funny though.
---
http://citizen-industries.deviantart.com/#/d3joim5 Now Drawing: Magik (x-men)
PSN/XBL: Citizen Soldat
#43Schwepps01Posted 7/23/2011 4:26:06 PM
Newbie00 posted...
If anything, TC, the fact that more people apparently dislike M$ and Ninty more than they do Sony could just be due to to this site being ridden by Ps3 fanboys still caught up in the imaginary console wars

Or it could be Nintendo users dissatisfied with their current software line up, or lack thereof. Or maybe people don't like Nintendo's obsession with motion controls. The point is trying to decipher anything from a poll on a random game website will make you look stupid.
#44RobJ23Posted 7/23/2011 4:29:00 PM
ITT: people act like a Gamefaqs poll is serious business.

Reality: the amount of gamers on this site is a tiny percent of gamers overall.
#45CyborgTwenty(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2011 6:27:15 AM
razorracer posted...
CyborgTwenty posted...
MrCheese4321 posted...
Ubisoft wins by default. Nobody really cares about them so no one really gets upset by them.

they should just change their name from ubisoft to assassinscreedsoft because that's all they do anymore.

By that logic, Activision should be called Acallofdutyvision.

most people call them that.
---
I love how many gamers consider themselves financial analysts.
#46dfbstr6dikjxrhtPosted 7/24/2011 7:11:50 AM
CyborgTwenty posted...
look at the poll, i guess the 20 sony haters here on gamefaqs are all alone. it's like i always told people they may not be perfect but compared to pretty much all other publishers, they are a great. after the psn outage they got us a truckload full of free games and other free stuff even tough the outage wasn't even their fault.

So basically because they left security holes, didn't bother to encrypt their customer's information, didn't even know what a f***ing fire wall is, removed linux, gave us the psp go which is a failure, tried to combat piracy by f***ing updating it 24/7 with "features" (more security measures that are worthless), generally having little to no understanding of their own online service... somehow means that if they give us a game or two for their own f*** up, they're better that every other publisher?