This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If MAG can have 256 players with no lag why cant Battlefield have more than 24?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. If MAG can have 256 players with no lag why cant Battlefield have more than 24?

User Info: _Ryan4454_

_Ryan4454_
5 years ago#1
Its ridiculous.

Speaking of DICE, why all the hate for MoH? It is my second favourite online shooter of all time (Behind World at War)
:

User Info: OnslaughtX

OnslaughtX
5 years ago#2
Engine. Visual quality. Destruction.
I'm pretty sure that Hideo confirmed that you don't argue MGS semantics with Onslaught. - Serazee - backloggery.com/main.php?user=onslaughtx

User Info: Kenaue

Kenaue
5 years ago#3
Look at MAG....The graphics suck ass....Other than the player count, it's a bland game....
Once you figure out what a joke everything is, being the Comedian's the only thing that makes sense.

User Info: MINION9009

MINION9009
5 years ago#4
Why can WoW have millions and mag only have 256 >.>
Demon's soul is this gen's Battletoads.

User Info: Shippoyasha

Shippoyasha
5 years ago#5
I think 60 is plenty if they go that path next gen.

And yeah, the visual quality of MAG was just.... meh.

User Info: _Ryan4454_

_Ryan4454_
5 years ago#6
Kenaue posted...
Look at MAG....The graphics suck ass....Other than the player count, it's a bland game....

The graphics arent even that bad...
:

User Info: cloud0123

cloud0123
5 years ago#7
I think they should do at LEAST 32

User Info: R0N1N187

R0N1N187
5 years ago#8
I'd take graphics over the number of players any day.

Sure it'll be awesome to have 64 players at once, but it gets tiring really quickly since you'll die at a much faster rate than with 24 players. That's why the PC version has a bigger map.
http://i53.tinypic.com/jjlh7p.jpg

User Info: HolyMcmoly

HolyMcmoly
5 years ago#9

Same can be said for Battlefield 3, other than the graphics, it's a bland game....

User Info: SODIS

SODIS
5 years ago#10
HolyMcmoly posted...

Same can be said for Battlefield 3, other than the graphics, it's a bland game....

fail argument.
NIER
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. If MAG can have 256 players with no lag why cant Battlefield have more than 24?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived