This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If MAG can have 256 players with no lag why cant Battlefield have more than 24?

#11Selh_teus1991Posted 7/24/2011 12:19:17 AM
_Ryan4454_ posted...
Its ridiculous.

Speaking of DICE, why all the hate for MoH? It is my second favourite online shooter of all time (Behind World at War)

Just got MoH for 10 bucks. Great game so far online.
---
Please spam Showtime network on facebook to bring back United States of Tara for another season if you have the time! Thank you.
#12bigJ7235Posted 7/24/2011 1:40:24 AM
The graphics in MAG are not that bad, but even with the 256 players, I never really felt like I was playing with that much people.

Battlefield 3 is going to be awesome, but it is just another military shooter, just like MW3. Besides the graphics and the new frostbite 2.0 engine, it's just a newer better version of the Battlefield before it.

But even so, I personally love FPS games, and will be buying both BF3 and MW3, and will be enjoying both very much.

My main complaint will be, as it almost always is, if Perfect Dark had all those features back then, why can't these games now!? Lol.
---
I'm a PS360ii gamer! XBL - PSN: JoshTru84
Currently own, 328 XB360, 108 XBLA, 44 PS3, 30 PSN, 38 Wii, 8 VC, 38 DS, 36 PSP, and 5 3DS games.
#1350inchDLPPosted 7/24/2011 7:12:18 AM
Mag looks like an Atari 2600 game compared to BF3!
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Thereal50inchDLP -contains my Dreamcast project of putting HD vids of each US game up.
#14gtaking5Posted 7/24/2011 7:14:37 AM
Kenaue posted...
Look at MAG....The graphics suck ass....Other than the player count, it's a bland game....

The graphics in MAG are better than any CoD game. And people say CoD games have amazing graphics.
---
Right now, in a basement somewhere, there is a grammar nazi doing lines of ritalin off a framed journalism diploma, and having a pleasure seizure.
#15true_gamer80Posted 7/24/2011 7:28:03 AM
SODIS posted...
HolyMcmoly posted...
Look at MAG....The graphics suck ass....Other than the player count, it's a bland game....

Same can be said for Battlefield 3, other than the graphics, it's a bland game....

fail argument.

mag...bland...oh gamefaqs, the one shooter where the matches feel n plays vastly diff from most shooters, thn you got the leadership roles, objectives etc etc. Hate on the game all you want but to say its bland is silly.
---
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?
#16sergio343Posted 7/24/2011 7:45:18 AM
Honestly I found MAG to be pretty bland. Like someone above said, even though there are a lot of players, it never really feels like it. The biggest problem with the game is that it feels like one huge stale mate. IMO, Battlefield doesn't feel like that to me.
---
What about this over crowded land, how much more abuse from man can she stand?
~Marvin Gaye