This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is there even so much as a rumor of...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Is there even so much as a rumor of...

User Info: phantom_reaper

phantom_reaper
5 years ago#1
The PS4 (or whatever you want to call it)?
I've been planning on getting a PS3 for a while. Now that I'm able to, I'm starting to wonder if I should wait for the next PlayStation. Anyone know anything about a PS4?
11/11/11: It's cooomiing...

User Info: psprulz2007

psprulz2007
5 years ago#2
Rumors are rumors. There is nothing concrete enough of from s source worthy of listening to that has mentioned a ps4. Get a ps3 enjoy it now and for years.
Sent from my iPod touch via PowerFAQs 1.8

User Info: keironuk

keironuk
5 years ago#3
There have been alot more rumors recently i would expect it to get announced in the next 10 months.
My 3ds fc:0903-2725-7541
My PSN ID: keironuk

User Info: captainjeff87

captainjeff87
5 years ago#4
You'll be safe getting a PS3.

I don't see them announcing PS4 for at least another year or two if that. Even when they do, you'll still have at least a year or more to save up before it actually comes out. I doubt they're gonna announce PS4 and say "we're finished with it. It's coming out in a month!"
PSN: CaptainJeff87 (please say Gfaqs in friend request msg)

User Info: archizzy

archizzy
5 years ago#5
Even if it is coming the PS3 is really hitting its stride and the fall lineup into the winter looks amazing.

Why would you want to buy a newly released PS4 that will more than likely have a piss poor lineup the first year and be a beta tester for the new generation of hardware?
PSN ID: sled_dogs76
60" Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO151FD, Yamaha RX-V3900 A/V Receiver, Oppo DV983-H player. Coming soon: 2 Seaton Submersives from Mark Seaton
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Is there even so much as a rumor of...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived