This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Am I the ONLY person that.....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Am I the ONLY person that.....

User Info: stunSEED

stunSEED
5 years ago#1
has NOT played a FF game? Just curious. Not knocking it or anything, since I have never ever touched it. Just wondered if anyone else hasn't.
"These pretzels are making me thirsty"

User Info: SODIS

SODIS
5 years ago#2
WTF?

Really man? That's.....something. But I assume you've played a JRPG before right?
NIER

User Info: VCarterMoss

VCarterMoss
5 years ago#3
Ive only played Tactocs on the gba

User Info: ChefWalley

ChefWalley
5 years ago#4
i never played a ff game
AWESOME!!!!!!!
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b207/Hassamu9/mizmagangrygirl.jpg

User Info: GamersLoft

GamersLoft
5 years ago#5
I never have.

The characters, art style and environments do not appeal to me.

User Info: justchill433

justchill433
5 years ago#6
It's pretty popular for GameFAQs. Even my friend who is like a hardcore COD and Halo fanboy played Final Fantasy X and he said it wasn't bad. I was shocked since he has maybe played Assassin's Creed and FFX and everything else is FPS.
PSN: s1l3nt_x_cha0s GT: xiT4L3NTZx
*slips of cliff*

User Info: stunSEED

stunSEED
5 years ago#7
Well I'm not a fanboy to anything really. Played everything from football games in the past to MW2 to Nier. Definitely NOT a FPS fanboy! Played God of War, Lego games, and everything in between pretty much. I just saw a FF topic and wondered if I was the lone human in existence that hasn't ever played it!
"These pretzels are making me thirsty"

User Info: DrGonzo615

DrGonzo615
5 years ago#8
stunSEED posted...
has NOT played a FF game? Just curious. Not knocking it or anything, since I have never ever touched it. Just wondered if anyone else hasn't.

I have never played a FF game except for playing FF7 for about 5 mintues when it came out.

Never played a JRPG at all, they never interested me
A Ducati and a track to run it on....Heaven
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e27/DrGonzo615/CP__1021.jpg

User Info: art_of_the_kill

art_of_the_kill
5 years ago#9
Most people who started gaming during the NES--PS1 era have most likely played at least one.

Unfortunately, these are probably the most nostalgia-driven people in the world.
"You've lost this argument!"
--- John Marston while lassoing/hogtying someone. Favorite quote this gen.

User Info: WantedOutlaw

WantedOutlaw
5 years ago#10
You're not missing much. I've played every one since 7 except for 13 and they all bored the hell out of me. For the longest time I tried to convince myself that JRPG's are something I could grow to love because everybody used to rave about them.. I finally just realized the feminine male heros and silly stories and characters just weren't for me.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Am I the ONLY person that.....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived