This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Trophies sync operation isn't registering.

#1bsballa09Posted 7/26/2011 3:38:07 PM
After I beat BTTF Ep 5, everytime I sync the trophies to 100%, it doesn't register. And everytime I go to check my trophies or profile, it has to sync again, but it again doesn't register.
---
Wilfred: "THUNDA!!!", Ryan: "How did you do that!?", Wilfred: "LUCKY COINCIDENCE!"
#2zyrax2301Posted 7/26/2011 3:38:55 PM
Sing out sing in
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#3bsballa09(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2011 3:46:22 PM
I did.
---
Wilfred: "THUNDA!!!", Ryan: "How did you do that!?", Wilfred: "LUCKY COINCIDENCE!"
#4zyrax2301Posted 7/26/2011 3:47:27 PM
What's BTTF
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#5CrimsonGear80Posted 7/26/2011 3:53:29 PM
Trophies may not have been added on Sony's side yet. Same thing happened with Crazy Taxi. You'll just have to wait till they fix it.
---
http://twitter.com/EliotBallade, http://www.youtube.com/user/CrimsonGear80
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif
#6AenemanPosted 7/26/2011 4:13:22 PM
CrimsonGear80 posted...
Trophies may not have been added on Sony's side yet. Same thing happened with Crazy Taxi. You'll just have to wait till they fix it.

This.

And it happens way too often with new titles.
---
Opinion solicited does not equal one freely voiced.
#7bsballa09(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2011 4:13:31 PM
I just called Sony, and they said it has to do with the maintenance they are doing. It'll eventually be fine.
---
#8TBiggzPosted 7/26/2011 4:16:30 PM
Aeneman posted...
This.

I think you're exaggerating. It rarely happens.
Of course the anti-Sony crowd will take any minor incident and blow it out of proportion. I shouldn't be surprised.
#9zzamaroPosted 7/26/2011 4:28:27 PM
An error happens to me everytime I try to sync trophies but they are appearing on facebook, ps3trophies.com, and my online PS3 ID for some reason.
---
[This signature was deleted at the request of the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo.]
#10AenemanPosted 7/26/2011 4:31:53 PM
TBiggz posted...
Aeneman posted...
This.

I think you're exaggerating. It rarely happens.
Of course the anti-Sony crowd will take any minor incident and blow it out of proportion. I shouldn't be surprised.

You implying I'm the anti-Sony crowd?

I usually play the newest games on day one and this has happened to me at least ten times. Rogue Pilot, Crazy Taxi, BTTF, Brain... that psn brain game I can't remember the name of.., Scott Pilgrim DLC, Ricochet HD, Test Yourself... I wish I could remember all the disc games this has happened to me on, or friends its happened to that i had to explain the situation. But I've played hundreds of ps3 games and that's not something I make a note of.

The sad reality is if it's not a big name release it has a decent chance of happening. But they do get fixed eventually. Even if it takes a month or more like Rogue Pilot did.
---
Opinion solicited does not equal one freely voiced.